ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Special Touch Gifts

I'm going to give this app another week or so, but the prices are just to high to be competitive. I have no more room to move the prices down unless i want to make under a dollar a shirt, and in todays market it still makes it hard to beat competitors who are getting their shirts elsewhere i guess for far less.

Caitepies

App never loads properly, it's slow, and now won't load at all to cancel my trial. I wouldn't download. There are better apps. Only gave it two stars because I liked a few products.

Keizerstar

Dropped out after a few hours browsing the site.

Pros:
Like everyone 5 star reviewer said, they seem to have a great perfect order process/ dropship system
*I did not had a chance to try the customer service but I assume they are responsive

Cons:
I am having a little trouble browsing thru its selections. Its not quite user friendly
The products are mainly out dated. I did find a few good selections but not enough for me to stay in the app.

Hope you guys will do well and will have more updated items soon.

Automotive Vintage

Very amateur and confusing user interface. Broken links in APP. Unhelpful support. Tried to cancel rebill and we didn't even receive any sort of confirmation either in the APP or sent to our e-mail so hopefully it is cancelled.