ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

1 review

The Rogue Crusade

I wanted to love ApparelPop.

In fact I squee'd like the fangirl I am over dozens of their shirts. The product selection is awesome.

The app was relatively easy to use, and I didn't encounter any hiccups in the import process.

The support was super responsive. I had an inquiry about what brands and shirt models the designs were printed on and it was answered in short order, and the conversation was fine.

In case you're wondering, they can't give a definitive answer. It depends on what they have in stock. Which is probably fine depending on your business model. Unfortunately, with the monthly fee in mind, it wasn't fine for me. I also design my own work with POD sites where I have control over the brands and models of shirts and I can use that information in my product descriptions to help sell the items.

The $25 a month was definitely the tipping point. Someone earlier did the math. You'd HAVE to sell 5-10 shirts a month just to break even.

With the monthly fee, and not being able to stick to my routine product description model without any information on the actual shirts, I just couldn't justify all the perfectly suited designs. It made my heart quite sad.

I may be able to give it another shot after our shop grows more. It's just not monetarily feasible at this time.

Sorry, ApparelPop. It was a tough decision. :'(