ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Decades T-Shirt Company

After using this company for nearly a year, I have now decided that they have a problem with communicating with me. I have had to issue refunds to my store orders because this company doesn't know how to figure out what they have license to sell, they have stop making many of the products I had in my store for sale. I have to ask them each week if they are still making the product I am selling because I don't want to be burned again. I keep being told that they are trying to "figure out a better way" to see what they actually have available to sell now. No more canvas prints, no more infant suits, no more Moon Pie designs, yet they still have them to add to your store. I would like to be able to have a better communication dialog between my store and your product line. NOT TO MENTION I sell the product, it is suppose to be shipped unmarked or unlabeled. My customers keep getting other company names on the order... this is suppose to be my store, out product, not your product to advertise at my expense every month... I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE.

The Rogue Crusade

I wanted to love ApparelPop.

In fact I squee'd like the fangirl I am over dozens of their shirts. The product selection is awesome.

The app was relatively easy to use, and I didn't encounter any hiccups in the import process.

The support was super responsive. I had an inquiry about what brands and shirt models the designs were printed on and it was answered in short order, and the conversation was fine.

In case you're wondering, they can't give a definitive answer. It depends on what they have in stock. Which is probably fine depending on your business model. Unfortunately, with the monthly fee in mind, it wasn't fine for me. I also design my own work with POD sites where I have control over the brands and models of shirts and I can use that information in my product descriptions to help sell the items.

The $25 a month was definitely the tipping point. Someone earlier did the math. You'd HAVE to sell 5-10 shirts a month just to break even.

With the monthly fee, and not being able to stick to my routine product description model without any information on the actual shirts, I just couldn't justify all the perfectly suited designs. It made my heart quite sad.

I may be able to give it another shot after our shop grows more. It's just not monetarily feasible at this time.

Sorry, ApparelPop. It was a tough decision. :'(