AppCard

AppCard

by AppCard

Personalized Marketing & Shopper Analytics

Sparkle and Sass Boutique

This app worked great with shopkeep POS but when I transferred to shopify it hasn't worked. Emailed them more than 10x and after 3 months finally froze my account. Paid 119.00 a month for last 3 months (bc kept saying they are working on a fix like it would be quick) and won't agree to refund me for the 3 months that it didn't and I have been a customer for 3 years.
They froze account until Feb which to me means they are not going to fix the problem any time soon. It's made all my customers mad and no solution for a fix. The text marketing is good but very expensive if not tracking anything else and now has ruined my customer stats that Iv'e been gathering for years.

Gas City Vapes

Why have I been with this company for over 2 years? I HAVE NO CLUE WHY. When the app works it's not to bad which has probably been 50% of the time in the past 2 years. Honestly the only thing this company does right is to make sure I get my monthly invoice on time every month! Kudos to the billing department for being on point.

Robinsnestboutique

Worked Fine For a Couple of Months until an update occurred and now makes me call in for an activation code daily in order to use the application. If I turn off ipad and turn back on the ipad it also causes for an activation code. Which becomes a problem daily for a high volume store front.

Pet Cuisine Accessories

This app is not fully native for Shopify. It doesn't charge you within your one Shopify bill like most other apps do. It also doesn't integrate to the shopify platform. We are a retail store and it didn't automatically track "punches", there are too many steps for our staff to have to go through on Shopify POS just to credit someones account or to redeem rewards.

This app has a lot of limitations and can only have a maximum of 8 punchcards which is not explained in the documentation. We needed more because as a pet retail store our suppliers require a different punchcard for each brand because the brand reimburses us for rewards earned/redeemed.

Overall this is not a Shopify native/friendly app. We went and got a Shopify Expert to develop our own PunchCard app which costs less than this would over a two year period. It is $90 Canadian per month!

From a customer service point of view, the team is very helpful and friendly. It is the apps technical limitations and non-native for Shopify that are the major problem.

Vapel1fe

Update: Recently they removed the option of being able to text everyone; thank goodness for me being able to use a 3rd party software for my texting. They made it so they have to opt in which is silly. We have used them for a long time and using multiple locations is a plus thing for them but they charge, boy do they charge an arm and a leg.

One Issue: So here we are after around 6 months or so of using them in multiple locations (paying dearly for it), and they still dont offer an online solution. It would be nice if people could redeem their points online. Not an option. I am forced to use another system which apparently lets people double dip.

I have been using these guys for quite a whole that I feel I can give them a review. Couple issues I have is that to get a hold of them is sometimes quite challenging. They dont offer any kind of feedback for when you need something updates (deleting customer) isnt an option. I told them I needed this as some customers dont want to have an account anymore. Nope. I also asked if there was anyway for people to use X amount of their points instead of all of it and they said no and didnt mention anything about implementing it. I am let down and taking a star away for that one as that is extremely important. All in all its not a bad app, but the more stores you have the more expensive it gets QUICK

Buda Juice

AppCard has been a great solution for our company. We needed a loyalty program that synced with the POS (and that will eventually sync with online as well), and AppCard delivered. Not only are we able to reward our customers for their purchases, but we are also able to dive into the data to gain new insights using AppCard's reporting tools.