AppCard

AppCard

by AppCard

Personalized Marketing & Shopper Analytics

Sparkle and Sass Boutique

This app worked great with shopkeep POS but when I transferred to shopify it hasn't worked. Emailed them more than 10x and after 3 months finally froze my account. Paid 119.00 a month for last 3 months (bc kept saying they are working on a fix like it would be quick) and won't agree to refund me for the 3 months that it didn't and I have been a customer for 3 years.
They froze account until Feb which to me means they are not going to fix the problem any time soon. It's made all my customers mad and no solution for a fix. The text marketing is good but very expensive if not tracking anything else and now has ruined my customer stats that Iv'e been gathering for years.

Gas City Vapes

Why have I been with this company for over 2 years? I HAVE NO CLUE WHY. When the app works it's not to bad which has probably been 50% of the time in the past 2 years. Honestly the only thing this company does right is to make sure I get my monthly invoice on time every month! Kudos to the billing department for being on point.

Pet Cuisine Accessories

This app is not fully native for Shopify. It doesn't charge you within your one Shopify bill like most other apps do. It also doesn't integrate to the shopify platform. We are a retail store and it didn't automatically track "punches", there are too many steps for our staff to have to go through on Shopify POS just to credit someones account or to redeem rewards.

This app has a lot of limitations and can only have a maximum of 8 punchcards which is not explained in the documentation. We needed more because as a pet retail store our suppliers require a different punchcard for each brand because the brand reimburses us for rewards earned/redeemed.

Overall this is not a Shopify native/friendly app. We went and got a Shopify Expert to develop our own PunchCard app which costs less than this would over a two year period. It is $90 Canadian per month!

From a customer service point of view, the team is very helpful and friendly. It is the apps technical limitations and non-native for Shopify that are the major problem.