AppCard

by AppCard

Personalized Marketing & Shopper Analytics

1 review

Vapel1fe

Update: Recently they removed the option of being able to text everyone; thank goodness for me being able to use a 3rd party software for my texting. They made it so they have to opt in which is silly. We have used them for a long time and using multiple locations is a plus thing for them but they charge, boy do they charge an arm and a leg.

One Issue: So here we are after around 6 months or so of using them in multiple locations (paying dearly for it), and they still dont offer an online solution. It would be nice if people could redeem their points online. Not an option. I am forced to use another system which apparently lets people double dip.

I have been using these guys for quite a whole that I feel I can give them a review. Couple issues I have is that to get a hold of them is sometimes quite challenging. They dont offer any kind of feedback for when you need something updates (deleting customer) isnt an option. I told them I needed this as some customers dont want to have an account anymore. Nope. I also asked if there was anyway for people to use X amount of their points instead of all of it and they said no and didnt mention anything about implementing it. I am let down and taking a star away for that one as that is extremely important. All in all its not a bad app, but the more stores you have the more expensive it gets QUICK