Avaliações (125)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de julho de 2023

Hi Eva
Many thanks for your help today, and sorting out the issue that stopped the calender
showing on the website, to enable our customer to select a delivery date. Sarah@gogofruitbaskets

Gogo Fruit Basket
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
18 de agosto de 2023

I love the app! The support is super helpful! You can reach out and plan a date to meet them online and discuss whatever you dont understand. They take the time to go through things step by step with you and help you out on how to use it. Overall the app is really user friendly Thumbs up!

The Loose Moose
Singapura
15 dias usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2023

I 100% recommend this app! I had a couple of issues, but developer Yash quickly and patiently resolved the issues through the call. I appreciate your service!!

Sense of Taste
5 dias usando o app
11 de agosto de 2023

We have just signed up to use this app & needed help with setting it up. The support staff were very thorough, patient & clear with their directions (special thanks to Yash). Whilst we have not yet tested the customer experience, the support with set up has been fantastic & would recommend based on our experience so far.

Seafood At Home
Austrália
11 dias usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

The app is very good, easy to use. Furthermore, their support responds to all requests and, if necessary, connects remotely to help us.

Presentenacesta
Brasil
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
21 de junho de 2023

I had an outstanding experience with the customer service team! Yash and Akshi were incredibly helpful, responsive, and efficient in addressing all my requests and resolving any issues. A big thank you to both of them for their excellent support!

The Cookie Box
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
6 de julho de 2023

Great Service and Great App. Very helpful with all questions and concerns. Would highly recommend.

Jazzy Cheesecakes
10 meses usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

This team helps us out with any problem efficiently.

Dish To Door
3 meses usando o app
27 de novembro de 2023

This app provides quick assistance when issues arise, allowing me to use it seamlessly without any problems :)

Blossom Time
Nova Zelândia
2 dias usando o app
31 de julho de 2023

One of the best delivery and timing app in shopify! Fulfilled all our requirements for further expansion and increased our sales! Outstanding support from the team as well. We even engaged the team to build additional features for our store. Definitely recommended if you are looking for expansion for your shopify store!

Cake Lab