Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Customer service are Excellent, I appreciate your service

exoticauae
Emirados Árabes Unidos
21 de junho de 2023

I had an outstanding experience with the customer service team! Yash and Akshi were incredibly helpful, responsive, and efficient in addressing all my requests and resolving any issues. A big thank you to both of them for their excellent support!

The Cookie Box
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
24 de maio de 2023

The team is very proactive and helpful. They have assisted in integration of the app and follow up in troubleshooting issues. It has been a breeze since implementing the app and always feel assured that the team is ever ready to help

Sao+Flwrs
7 meses usando o app
11 de maio de 2023

Great app, Allows me to manage my orders with ease and the support team is easy to get hold of and happy to help.

Thanks

Greenwood'sFlorist
Reino Unido
30 de maio de 2023

Yash and Akshi were very helpful with a certain issue regarding packing slips.
Would definitely recommend every shop owner to reach out.

Daniella Lehavi USA
Israel
23 dias usando o app
17 de março de 2023

Have been using this app for quite sometime, it's easy to use and setup, customer support is prompt and reactive too!

FLOWER LAB
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
12 de abril de 2023

I recently got this app as it suited all my business needs. The team took the time to help me through all of the questions I had and they did so with a lot of patience. They went above and beyond to assist me and my business needs. Highly recommended!

Mudita Cakes
Nova Zelândia
30 de março de 2023

Great support by the team! Good product and support given. We have a google call to go through all the details. Greeting from Singapore.

Annabella Patisserie Macarons
10 de março de 2023

Excellent customer service. They responded to my request with professionalism and kindness. I'm very glad I chose this app. I highly recommend them.

Salem Balloons and Flowers
Estados Unidos
9 meses usando o app
31 de julho de 2023

One of the best delivery and timing app in shopify! Fulfilled all our requirements for further expansion and increased our sales! Outstanding support from the team as well. We even engaged the team to build additional features for our store. Definitely recommended if you are looking for expansion for your shopify store!

Cake Lab