Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de maio de 2023

Great product which helps my shop a lot! Fantastic customer support, very fast solution! I would definetly reccomend it. Good userface!

Beam Bakes
Turquia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 4 de maio de 2023

Hello Dear,

Thanks for this amazing review!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Delivery Dates & Shipping Rates".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

Have a great day!

22 de maio de 2023

We use this app to allow the customer to request a shipping date a checkout, though it has plenty of other functionality. The support team was great in making sure that the app was installed to our satisfaction. Excellent customer service!

SPIRIT ALMOND
18 dias usando o app
31 de julho de 2023

One of the best delivery and timing app in shopify! Fulfilled all our requirements for further expansion and increased our sales! Outstanding support from the team as well. We even engaged the team to build additional features for our store. Definitely recommended if you are looking for expansion for your shopify store!

Cake Lab
Malásia
1 dia usando o app
6 de julho de 2023

Great Service and Great App. Very helpful with all questions and concerns. Would highly recommend.

Jazzy Cheesecakes
3 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2023

This app is great! Very customizable - we have different products with different lead times and are able to adjust delivery options as needed.

Red Hawk Farm
13 dias usando o app
29 de março de 2023

Great support and great features! The team is very helpful and is such a great app if you are looking to take your delivery features to the next level

happymorning
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
3 de maio de 2023

Great treatment by the team and quick problem solving!
Totally recommended, it works good and is easy to use.

Blackngoldbcn
Espanha
5 meses usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 4 de maio de 2023

Hello Dear,

Thanks for this amazing review!

Have a great day!

3 de agosto de 2023

Very effective, easy-to-use application. Support is very professional and involved in every request. A google meeting was held to answer a request and several solutions were proposed. I recommend the application without hesitation.

Ptilou
França
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
11 de maio de 2023

I am happy with the app, and I was very impressed with the support I got from your team Jignesh and Akshi were super professional in their response to me queries during the google meet session.

wallacegardencenter
8 dias usando o app
29 de março de 2023

Great customer service! They are super helpful and quick in their replies.
Really nice delivery features as well.

Zita Elze