Order Delivery Date Manager

Local Delivery | Store Pickup | Shipping Rates | Delivery Date

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Bricks Q8

Location Kuwait

Very useful app, exactly what I was looking for, customer service is excellent and fast, thank you very much.

Mamma G Cookies

Easy to use, support is very helpful and responsive. I can now manage my deliveries efficiently, something I found difficult before using the app!

Chez Shibata 365 シ ェ ・ シ バ タ

Location Thailand

Value for money with quick response and fully support.
I will use your other product for sure.

Bracc Services

Location South Africa

Very fast and very friendly and efficient help. Immediately solved my problem for me. Very impressed

THE-SIT.de

Location Germany

Chat Support Quick and no standard pasted text I liked that a lot.
My problems where understood - taken care of by the team in reasonable time and a protocol with what has been done was send to me, including screenshots of code that needed to be adjust, via email. Keep up the great work team!

May 12, 2022

Thanks for this Amazing review!

We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Order Delivery Date Manager".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

giftsdestination

Location India

Customer Support is really great, they help you with pretty much everything.
A great app for my store

Foam Party Hats Inc

the team provides excellent support - they managed to help me install the calendar on my sliding cart even when it was difficult. Great app and even better customer support.

May 6, 2022

JOY- Marketplace

This app makes it very easy for me to handle multiple deliveries on a daily basis. Very simple to use and quick customer service, they amazing. Quick response from the team. Keep making apps that truly help us seller to provide efficient services to our clients

Bliss Artisan

This is a GREAT app as it stands, but our store required a more customized version. If customization is necessary for your particular workflow, they are very responsive and knowledgeable. I got a quote and a deadline for completion. They met the deadline, and the app worked just as I had hoped. I highly recommend this app.

PieceHouse

Very happy with this app, the support team was very helpful too. Pleased to have this set up on my site.

April 25, 2022