Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 17 de maio de 2023

The customer support team was quick in action and helped us with our queries. Good app with a great service team!!

Sova Health
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
27 de abril de 2023

A powerful and user-friendly application
And the customer service is efficient and fast. They helped me with the installation of the application to my Shopify theme.

Pua Mezcal - Store
Estados Unidos
7 dias usando o app
12 de abril de 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with AppJetty, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with their exceptional products and outstanding customer support. The team at AppJetty was highly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive, making it easy for me to get the assistance I needed via Google Meet.

999Store
2 dias usando o app
12 de abril de 2023

Team given good imidiatly respose, also explain overall require details as per requirement.
Thanks a lot Team.

hbstaging
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 12 de abril de 2023

Hello Hbstaging,

Thanks for this amazing review!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our "Advanced Zipcode Validator".

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concerns our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

23 de julho de 2021

I have been using this app in my shopify store and its really great app. And the team is really very supportive. They helped me from onboarding to customizing app features. I would recommend you to use this app if its compitable with your shopify store. Even the cost of plugin is affordable and any startup level business can afford and use the app. I am sure you will also rate this app with 5 stars after using. Thanks Team, Regards, RESIST+

Resistplus
Quase 2 anos usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 23 de julho de 2021

Hello Dear,

Thanks for giving us an amazing review!!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our product.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

We appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Feel free to approach us if you have any questions or have any requirements about the app or your website, we would be happy to serve you with the best solution.

Have a great day ahead!

15 de outubro de 2020

Very Happy with the Service and the functionality of App. The Support team is always ready to solve your problem. Keep it up the good work AppJetty Team.

R for Rabbit - The Amazing Baby Company
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 16 de outubro de 2020

Hello Dear,

Thanks for giving us an amazing review!!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our product.

We appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Have a great day ahead!

23 de agosto de 2022

We are a modular furniture manufacturers and sellers. we wanted a zipcode validator to help make sure that the customers validate their pincode before purchasing to understand if we deliver and the delivery timelines. Advanced Zipcode Validator helped us implement this on our store. The support team is very helpful.

StudioKook
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 23 de agosto de 2022

Thanks for this amazing review!

Please feel free to approach us in case of any concern our "Dedicated Support Team" will always be there to help you.

26 de setembro de 2022

Awesome app, great support. Would recommend everyone to use it. I am a store owner & small tweaks & changes were done by the team as per my requirements

ChickenWay
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
AppJetty deixou uma resposta 26 de setembro de 2022

Data de edição: 23 de julho de 2022

We use this App to restrict postcodes and also create shipping rules based on postcode and total order value. It works perfectly and it is just right for our business. We were very impressed that the team was responsive and developed a widget for our delivery page. This means customers can check if we service their postcode from our delivery page, not just the product page. We are grateful for the teams help and assistance. Amazing work, thank you so much!

Juice Culture
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
16 de novembro de 2022

Fantastic customer support! Ran into an issue during the installation and I got imidiate response from the developers through chat who sat up a Google Meet meeting and resolved the issue on the go. Thank you so much!

Medimat.no