Applab24 Upsell & Cross Sell

Applab24 Upsell & Cross Sell

by Applab24

Increase your revenue by upselling or cross selling products

Sister

Highly recommended for effective uspelling! Simple and easy to use. Customer support has been excellent.

Stay Cold Apparel

I love this app, it works perfect! Easy to use and we got great support , I couldn't have asked for better! 5 Stars!

Generation YES

Great app! Works like a charm with fantastic support from the team. 100 % recommendation, surely the best app for special offers

BINU

We are using this app for cross-sell purposes. It is very easy to create campaigns and also to update. Also we have increased the added to the cart rate. We are very satisfied!

Ankerkunst.de

Super Upsell App! I was satisfied from the beginning on and reached great results! The campaigns are easy to set up and the surface of the app is easy to handle.

The Barn Coffee Roasters Berlin

We installed the App in the closed beta phase and we were super happy! We could easily increase our average cart value and could cross-sell all kinds of equipments.
Onliest (obvious) small part to consider: The upsell app is not working with ajaxify.

Shakti Mat

So far this app is generating 25% of add to carts. And we can see quite some sales of the up-sold product.
The setup was really easy. It took me 10 minutes to implement the cross-sell on three products.
Helpful for the German market is, that you can show VAT and shipping cost.
100% recommendation from us.

Einzig & Artig Berlin

App works great in our shop. We use it to offer fitting pieces to our jewelry and cannot complain. Great results so far and really good support for a question I had.

Consider Cologne

We used the app as one of the first users to boost our Christmas sales to offer fitting postcards to our main products.
The app works really well in our shop. Looks perfect to our shop design, especially on mobile. Compliant to German law and in our case gave us CTR of 25-40%. Tried other cross sell apps before and we could not reach that level.