Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

Katalina's Boutique

Super easy to download and use and excited to be able to have this so my customers have immediate access to get answers:)

The Lash Tea

I used this app to help me better connect with my customers and I think this is very helpful and should be used on all websites.

March 26, 2021

Hello The Lash Tea, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review!

I can't agree more! We think all websites should have Apple Business Chat too. I'm so glad to hear that ABC is helping you connect with your customers. I hope the conversations lead to conversions!

All the best in your future success!

Brand Fashion Retail

I used this apps to stay in contact with custom and communication with other merchants to see act of app.

March 26, 2021

Hello Brand Fashion Retail, thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to see you are using the Apple Business Chat app to communicate with your customers. As you continue to use the app, if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Flair & Natural Co

It keeps saying that there's an error with my Business Chat account without telling me what the error is. Also there's nowhere for me to get support on the issue.

March 15, 2021

Hi The Flair & Natural Co, thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty setting up Apple Business Chat in your Admin. I will be following up with you directly via email to see if we can resolve the issue you are experiencing.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Only When I'm High

Everything was very informative. Great white spacing, nice colour pallets chosen, fast download speeds which integrate well with the store.

March 10, 2021

Hello Only When I'm High, thank you so much for the fabulous review!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the look of the app and easy integration.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our awesome customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Khalsa Raj

Need to change my phone number that is on Apple business chat - as it's not even my mobile number - should be 5083338162 rather than 5083768162 - please change - which is our landline #

February 26, 2021

Hi Khalsa Raj, thank you for leaving a review and reaching out for support.

The number associated to Apple Business Chat is pulled directly from your Shopify Admin > settings > general. Please update the phone number here if it is incorrect. Once edited, please uninstall and reinstall the Apple Business Chat sales channel. This will prompt Apple to pull their store information once more, which should update the phone number listed.

I will be reach out via email to ensure that you are set up Apple Business Chat. And if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

TheArtistsQuarter

Just awful. Horribly clunky to set up. The whole Kit/Ping experience is horrendous....................................................

February 3, 2021

Hello TheArtistsQuarter, thank you for your honest feedback and review! I'd love to get more information from you regarding the frustrations you have with the sales channels and the app. Perhaps I can address them, and help smooth out the clunkiness.

I will be sending you a separate and private email, hoping we can work together. Thank you again!

Best regards,

Imlee Jaipur

Really easy to integrate and use on the mobile now. Hope i will get more customers from my website now

February 3, 2021

Hello Imlee Jaipur, thank you for your review and feedback. Very happy to hear you found this app and channel easy to integrate and use on your mobile device.

Hoping you have great success! If you ever need assistance, please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link inside the app on your phone.

YECwork

good ! This app always recommend me what I should to do. But I don't like to write a long review and I must review at least 10 characters ?

February 3, 2021

Hello YECwork, thank you for your review and feedback. No worries if you don't have 100 characters to talk about, we really appreciate you taking this time to write something.

If you ever need assistance, please contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link within the app.

Pet Foods Delivery

Realy good for customer experience. You need to download and you how satisfied. Apple makes and others copy it.

Hello Pet Foods Delivery,

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback! I'm very happy this is creating a good customer experience for you and your brand, and hoping this leads to more sales as well!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5