Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

The Wee Smoke Shop

It helps me to be in constant touch with my would be customers & that helps them to convert into actual customers. When ever anyone is on our site and has some questions, they chat with Kit, initially not knowing I am the one who is replying, but its amazing to answer queries.

90racing

I have not used the app yet, but it was super easy to install. Once I launched the app, it did the work behind the scenes with no additional input needed from me. So far, so good. Thank you!

TEMAI

It shows "Add and customize a Chat button on your online store
" in the description. But I cannot customize the chat button. Only be able to select either a bubble button or button with text. The blue button is not aligned with our branding also takes too much attention on the page which is distracting users. Also, once we enabled the apple chat, we lose the type to search order status function like the native shopify ping app does which saves our time to look up order one by one. Last, once user open the message, our store page is disappeared. (should open a new page instead of replace our website store page This is very important.) Overall, the providing native app experience is nice, definitely better than chat on a website. I would be 5 starts if the team can address the issues above.

Alia Wall Co

fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 9, 2020

Hello Alia Wall Co, thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review! Clearly you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, so glad that is the case!!

If you ever have any questions about the apps or further feedback, contact our team at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

BuzzPresents

Used it on other ecommerce stores and it is very simple to set up and the price is right. Highly recommended

December 9, 2020

Hello BuzzPresents, thanks for your glowing 5 star review!

Just a side note, Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping are completely free, there is no fee to use these tools from Shopify. It will remain free for the future.

Are you possibly referring to the Kit integration for marketing on Facebook and Instagram? Kit is also free, but any ad campaigns are billed directly through Facebook - unfortunately, advertising is not free. :-)

If you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, that's great! If you have any questions, contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

V. H. Hess

Seems to do as advertise, but PLEASE, make an option to set the chat button size for the speech bubble for iOS/iPad/Mac users. We need a smaller option. For example, on the iPhone SE which has a smaller screen size, the button takes up too much screen size. Please consider this in the near future, ok?

December 9, 2020

Hello V. H. Hess, thank you for your fabulous feedback and review!

We are definitely working on providing more ways for merchants to customize as you are requesting. Keep the app and channel updated and while I don't have an exact date at this time, you will be able to see those features released in the future.

If you have any questions regarding the applications, please contact our team via the support section of your app or directly at ping@shopify.com

moresscentials

Im excited to see how this works! In my business customers always need advice. Im looking forward to providing.

November 23, 2020

Hello moresscentials, thank you for your 5 stars and feedback!

This chat sound perfect for your business if customers are looking for quick advice! Our data shows the quicker consumer questions are answered, the quicker they go through checkout. I hope this leads to more sales for you!

I highly recommend this Shopify article on the benefits of chats and how to best use them.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else.

MAYKKER

Nice and easy system which works from day one. Highly recommended !
Easy to use the app as well for several user.

November 16, 2020

Hello MAYKKER, thank you so much for your review and feedback! I am pleased you find the system easy to use, and our new 'Teams' feature allows conversations to be assigned to staff members!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

سوق هلال

Hi, since you know that this service is unavailable in my Country, then why you make it an option for me? at least give me a warning before wasting my time trying hard to set it up!

November 16, 2020

Hello سوق هلال, thank you for your review and feedback. Our apologies regarding Kit - it is actually available in all countries but only on IOS devices at the moment. We could have made that more clear, sorry.

Shopify Chat however, is available to everyone who also downloads the Shopify Ping app onto their phone device or uses the desktop version located at shopifyping. com.

I will follow up personally to see if there is anything I can help you with. Thank you again!

Sports Zona

Me gusta esta aplicación. es una buena forma de mantener conexión directa y resolver ventas y dudas con mis clientes.

November 10, 2020

Hello Sports Zona, thank you very much for your review! I am pleased you find the chat is a good way to communicate with your customers.

Hoping this helps lead to many more sales!

Get in touch if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4