Apple Business Chat for Inbox

Apple Business Chat for Inbox

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

Frenchie Complex

How to uninstall? i dont know how, tell me, thanks But application is solid, not bad, im waiting update.

July 16, 2021

Hello and thanks for your feedback! You can uninstall Apple Business Chat from the Sales Channel menu in the left nav of your Shopify admin:
- Click the "+" icon next to the "Sales channel" header in your left nav.
- At the bottom of that modal click on the "Manage sales channels" link
- From there you will see Apple Business Chat listed and can delete it using the icon on the far right.

TOY TOKYO

Easiest app to set up compared to any other shopify app. You won't regret installing as Shopify Ping can be a little lacking without iMessage support.

May 3, 2021

Hello TOY TOKYO, Thank you for the review!

It's great to hear that you find Apple Business Chat easy to set up and use. I agree, installing Shopify Ping is a great way to receive and respond to customer messages quickly or on the go!

Makorlah

Really like the interface and how easy it is to use, i also think it is a very efficient and a usefully tool

April 26, 2021

Hi Makorlah, thank you for the fantastic review!

I'm so glad to hear that you find the app easy to use. I hope using the app leads to more customer conversations and conversions. If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com.

Katalina's Boutique

Super easy to download and use and excited to be able to have this so my customers have immediate access to get answers:)

April 26, 2021

Hello Katalina's Boutique, thank you for the fabulous 5-star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you find the app easy to set up and use. This is a great tool for customer support and for converting conversations into sales! Here is a great article on how to get the most out of live chat: https://www.shopify.ca/blog/shopify-chat

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Lash Tea

I used this app to help me better connect with my customers and I think this is very helpful and should be used on all websites.

March 26, 2021

Hello The Lash Tea, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review!

I can't agree more! We think all websites should have Apple Business Chat too. I'm so glad to hear that ABC is helping you connect with your customers. I hope the conversations lead to conversions!

All the best in your future success!

Brand Fashion Retail

I used this apps to stay in contact with custom and communication with other merchants to see act of app.

March 26, 2021

Hello Brand Fashion Retail, thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to see you are using the Apple Business Chat app to communicate with your customers. As you continue to use the app, if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Flair & Natural Co

It keeps saying that there's an error with my Business Chat account without telling me what the error is. Also there's nowhere for me to get support on the issue.

March 15, 2021

Hi The Flair & Natural Co, thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty setting up Apple Business Chat in your Admin. I will be following up with you directly via email to see if we can resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Only When I'm High

Everything was very informative. Great white spacing, nice colour pallets chosen, fast download speeds which integrate well with the store.

March 10, 2021

Hello Only When I'm High, thank you so much for the fabulous review!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the look of the app and easy integration.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our awesome customer service team at ping@shopify.com

Khalsa Raj

Need to change my phone number that is on Apple business chat - as it's not even my mobile number - should be 5083338162 rather than 5083768162 - please change - which is our landline #

February 26, 2021

Hi Khalsa Raj, thank you for leaving a review and reaching out for support.

The number associated to Apple Business Chat is pulled directly from your Shopify Admin > settings > general. Please update the phone number here if it is incorrect. Once edited, please uninstall and reinstall the Apple Business Chat sales channel. This will prompt Apple to pull their store information once more, which should update the phone number listed.

I will be reach out via email to ensure that you are set up Apple Business Chat. And if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

TheArtistsQuarter

Just awful. Horribly clunky to set up. The whole Kit/Ping experience is horrendous....................................................

February 3, 2021

Hello TheArtistsQuarter, thank you for your honest feedback and review! I'd love to get more information from you regarding the frustrations you have with the sales channels and the app. Perhaps I can address them, and help smooth out the clunkiness.

I will be sending you a separate and private email, hoping we can work together. Thank you again!

Veronica N.