Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

Flowery Arrangements

Everything works great and I am very happy with this addition. There is only thing that bothers me a lot, which was also mentioned on another review:

- Showing another phone number in the info contact card without option to change it.

Once this gets fixed and they add the option to use our own logo I will be more than happy to give it 5 stars.

Urns.com

I installed the App and got the approval, but it shows on the background and if you have pictures or text on top, you cannot access it. I asked Shopify for help and they could not understand what the problem is, so I am stuck. I think it will be great if we get it to work.
The Shopify team got back to me in less than 24 hours, they are working on my issue and will have it solved soon. Thank you, that was fast!

June 27, 2019

Hi Urns.com

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear your experience with Apple Business Chat hasn't been what you expected as of yet.

As this feedback is regarding your private Shopify account we will reach out to you directly via email to work on a solution!

We look forward to chatting soon.

Microgreens San Francisco

I like the app so far. Things I'd love to see in the future:

1) It would be nice if the customer could see our business name in the header of the text message. The header of the text message my customers see is "Business" and not my business name in their text message box.

2) Business logo would also be a nice default instead of a blank face in the text box the customer sees.

3) Support for multiple users. For example, support for a small sales team to chime in on text messages.

4) Chat logs and chat monitoring if support for a sales team is added.

5) A way for a customer to add his/her information like a name, business, address, phone number etc. that can sync with your customer data base in Shopify. In addition, this option could be saved so the next time a customer messages you you'll know who they are on Ping instead of just a letter and number to a customer. Knowing the name of a customer you chat with is an important part of making them feel connected.

6) A way to send a link to notify an existing customer to use the messaging option instead of having to explain to them that you'd like them to use it.

This app will be close to perfect if you can add all these option. Wishful thinking? Am I asking too much? lol

June 27, 2019

Hi Microgreens San Francisco

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing any type of suggestion or requests for features that could help improve our product.

Your business name should appear to any visitors within 24 hours of setting the feature up. This is something our team is aware of, but it has been resolving itself within that time frame.

As for the logo, this is something on our roadmap. We hope to offer the ability to customize the logo in the near future. 🙂

Customer/visitor information is not something that we're able to provide through the chat feature. This is aligned with Apple's privacy guidelines.

We would be interested to learn more about your needs for multiple users will reach out to you directly to dig further into your request.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon!