Apple Business Chat for Inbox

Apple Business Chat for Inbox

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

TOY TOKYO

Easiest app to set up compared to any other shopify app. You won't regret installing as Shopify Ping can be a little lacking without iMessage support.

May 3, 2021

Hello TOY TOKYO, Thank you for the review!

It's great to hear that you find Apple Business Chat easy to set up and use. I agree, installing Shopify Ping is a great way to receive and respond to customer messages quickly or on the go!

Best regards,

Makorlah

Really like the interface and how easy it is to use, i also think it is a very efficient and a usefully tool

April 26, 2021

Hi Makorlah, thank you for the fantastic review!

I'm so glad to hear that you find the app easy to use. I hope using the app leads to more customer conversations and conversions. If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com.

Best regards,

Katalina's Boutique

Super easy to download and use and excited to be able to have this so my customers have immediate access to get answers:)

April 26, 2021

Hello Katalina's Boutique, thank you for the fabulous 5-star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you find the app easy to set up and use. This is a great tool for customer support and for converting conversations into sales! Here is a great article on how to get the most out of live chat: https://www.shopify.ca/blog/shopify-chat

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Lash Tea

I used this app to help me better connect with my customers and I think this is very helpful and should be used on all websites.

March 26, 2021

Hello The Lash Tea, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review!

I can't agree more! We think all websites should have Apple Business Chat too. I'm so glad to hear that ABC is helping you connect with your customers. I hope the conversations lead to conversions!

All the best in your future success!

Brand Fashion Retail

I used this apps to stay in contact with custom and communication with other merchants to see act of app.

March 26, 2021

Hello Brand Fashion Retail, thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to see you are using the Apple Business Chat app to communicate with your customers. As you continue to use the app, if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Only When I'm High

Everything was very informative. Great white spacing, nice colour pallets chosen, fast download speeds which integrate well with the store.

March 10, 2021

Hello Only When I'm High, thank you so much for the fabulous review!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the look of the app and easy integration.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our awesome customer service team at ping@shopify.com

Imlee Jaipur

Really easy to integrate and use on the mobile now. Hope i will get more customers from my website now

February 3, 2021

Hello Imlee Jaipur, thank you for your review and feedback. Very happy to hear you found this app and channel easy to integrate and use on your mobile device.

Hoping you have great success! If you ever need assistance, please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link inside the app on your phone.

YECwork

good ! This app always recommend me what I should to do. But I don't like to write a long review and I must review at least 10 characters ?

February 3, 2021

Hello YECwork, thank you for your review and feedback. No worries if you don't have 100 characters to talk about, we really appreciate you taking this time to write something.

If you ever need assistance, please contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link within the app.

Pet Foods Delivery

Realy good for customer experience. You need to download and you how satisfied. Apple makes and others copy it.

Hello Pet Foods Delivery,

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback! I'm very happy this is creating a good customer experience for you and your brand, and hoping this leads to more sales as well!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Wee Smoke Shop

It helps me to be in constant touch with my would be customers & that helps them to convert into actual customers. When ever anyone is on our site and has some questions, they chat with Kit, initially not knowing I am the one who is replying, but its amazing to answer queries.

February 3, 2021

Hello The Wee Smoke Shop, thank you for your review and feedback!

It's definitely a wonderful feeling to be able to chat with your customers in real time, and data shows this leads to more sales, so I hope this is now happening for you!

If you ever need any assistance, please contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link inside the app.

Previous 1 3