Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

The Wee Smoke Shop

It helps me to be in constant touch with my would be customers & that helps them to convert into actual customers. When ever anyone is on our site and has some questions, they chat with Kit, initially not knowing I am the one who is replying, but its amazing to answer queries.

90racing

I have not used the app yet, but it was super easy to install. Once I launched the app, it did the work behind the scenes with no additional input needed from me. So far, so good. Thank you!

Alia Wall Co

fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 9, 2020

Hello Alia Wall Co, thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review! Clearly you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, so glad that is the case!!

If you ever have any questions about the apps or further feedback, contact our team at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

BuzzPresents

Used it on other ecommerce stores and it is very simple to set up and the price is right. Highly recommended

December 9, 2020

Hello BuzzPresents, thanks for your glowing 5 star review!

Just a side note, Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping are completely free, there is no fee to use these tools from Shopify. It will remain free for the future.

Are you possibly referring to the Kit integration for marketing on Facebook and Instagram? Kit is also free, but any ad campaigns are billed directly through Facebook - unfortunately, advertising is not free. :-)

If you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, that's great! If you have any questions, contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

moresscentials

Im excited to see how this works! In my business customers always need advice. Im looking forward to providing.

November 23, 2020

Hello moresscentials, thank you for your 5 stars and feedback!

This chat sound perfect for your business if customers are looking for quick advice! Our data shows the quicker consumer questions are answered, the quicker they go through checkout. I hope this leads to more sales for you!

I highly recommend this Shopify article on the benefits of chats and how to best use them.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else.

MAYKKER

Nice and easy system which works from day one. Highly recommended !
Easy to use the app as well for several user.

November 16, 2020

Hello MAYKKER, thank you so much for your review and feedback! I am pleased you find the system easy to use, and our new 'Teams' feature allows conversations to be assigned to staff members!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Sports Zona

Me gusta esta aplicación. es una buena forma de mantener conexión directa y resolver ventas y dudas con mis clientes.

November 10, 2020

Hello Sports Zona, thank you very much for your review! I am pleased you find the chat is a good way to communicate with your customers.

Hoping this helps lead to many more sales!

Get in touch if you need anything else.

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

Potential customers use this app and I'm able to establish a report by providing information requested in a friendly accessible way.

November 2, 2020

Hello Hampton Court Essential Luxuries, thank you very much for your 5 stars! We really appreciate that and are very pleased you are using the app to establish connections with your clients.

Hoping this leads to increased conversations and conversions. All the best to you.

Otime

I like this really help us , thanks for this amazing apps ❤️❤️
One of the besst app in the world

October 21, 2020

Hello Otime, thank you very much for your amazing review and feedback! We are so pleased Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping are helping you.

Be sure to keep the app updated as we are always improving it and releasing new features.

All the best to your success!

Warmest regards,
Ping Support

Asset Fixings & Tools

This app was simple to apply. Time will tell how useful it is but as it appears on any IOS device I am sure it will get used.

October 21, 2020

Hello Asset Fixings & Tools, thank you very much for your 5 star review! Simplicity for the Apple Business Channel is definitely key, and glad you are trying this chat feature.

Shopify Ping and Apple Business Chat will always be free, so please keep your app updated to enjoy new features in the future. We are always working on improving it. Wishing you great success!

Warmest regards,