Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

The Lash Tea

I used this app to help me better connect with my customers and I think this is very helpful and should be used on all websites.

March 26, 2021

Hello The Lash Tea, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review!

I can't agree more! We think all websites should have Apple Business Chat too. I'm so glad to hear that ABC is helping you connect with your customers. I hope the conversations lead to conversions!

All the best in your future success!

Brand Fashion Retail

I used this apps to stay in contact with custom and communication with other merchants to see act of app.

March 26, 2021

Hello Brand Fashion Retail, thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to see you are using the Apple Business Chat app to communicate with your customers. As you continue to use the app, if you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Only When I'm High

Everything was very informative. Great white spacing, nice colour pallets chosen, fast download speeds which integrate well with the store.

March 10, 2021

Hello Only When I'm High, thank you so much for the fabulous review!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the look of the app and easy integration.

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat, get in touch with our awesome customer service team at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

Imlee Jaipur

Really easy to integrate and use on the mobile now. Hope i will get more customers from my website now

February 3, 2021

Hello Imlee Jaipur, thank you for your review and feedback. Very happy to hear you found this app and channel easy to integrate and use on your mobile device.

Hoping you have great success! If you ever need assistance, please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link inside the app on your phone.

YECwork

good ! This app always recommend me what I should to do. But I don't like to write a long review and I must review at least 10 characters ?

February 3, 2021

Hello YECwork, thank you for your review and feedback. No worries if you don't have 100 characters to talk about, we really appreciate you taking this time to write something.

If you ever need assistance, please contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link within the app.

Pet Foods Delivery

Realy good for customer experience. You need to download and you how satisfied. Apple makes and others copy it.

Hello Pet Foods Delivery,

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback! I'm very happy this is creating a good customer experience for you and your brand, and hoping this leads to more sales as well!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

The Wee Smoke Shop

It helps me to be in constant touch with my would be customers & that helps them to convert into actual customers. When ever anyone is on our site and has some questions, they chat with Kit, initially not knowing I am the one who is replying, but its amazing to answer queries.

February 3, 2021

Hello The Wee Smoke Shop, thank you for your review and feedback!

It's definitely a wonderful feeling to be able to chat with your customers in real time, and data shows this leads to more sales, so I hope this is now happening for you!

If you ever need any assistance, please contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support link inside the app.

90racing

I have not used the app yet, but it was super easy to install. Once I launched the app, it did the work behind the scenes with no additional input needed from me. So far, so good. Thank you!

February 3, 2021

Hello 90racing, thank you very much for your great review and feedback! We definitely try to keep things simple and not create more work for busy merchants.

If you ever need any help with the app or the sales channel, feel free to reach out to our team from the support link in the Shopify Ping app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

All the best to your success!

Alia Wall Co

fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 9, 2020

Hello Alia Wall Co, thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review! Clearly you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, so glad that is the case!!

If you ever have any questions about the apps or further feedback, contact our team at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

BuzzPresents

Used it on other ecommerce stores and it is very simple to set up and the price is right. Highly recommended

December 9, 2020

Hello BuzzPresents, thanks for your glowing 5 star review!

Just a side note, Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping are completely free, there is no fee to use these tools from Shopify. It will remain free for the future.

Are you possibly referring to the Kit integration for marketing on Facebook and Instagram? Kit is also free, but any ad campaigns are billed directly through Facebook - unfortunately, advertising is not free. :-)

If you are happy with Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping, that's great! If you have any questions, contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

Previous 1