Apple Business Chat

Apple Business Chat

by Shopify

Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app

Otime

I like this really help us , thanks for this amazing apps ❤️❤️
One of the besst app in the world

October 21, 2020

Hello Otime, thank you very much for your amazing review and feedback! We are so pleased Apple Business Chat and Shopify Ping are helping you.

Be sure to keep the app updated as we are always improving it and releasing new features.

All the best to your success!

Warmest regards,

Asset Fixings & Tools

This app was simple to apply. Time will tell how useful it is but as it appears on any IOS device I am sure it will get used.

October 21, 2020

Hello Asset Fixings & Tools, thank you very much for your 5 star review! Simplicity for the Apple Business Channel is definitely key, and glad you are trying this chat feature.

Shopify Ping and Apple Business Chat will always be free, so please keep your app updated to enjoy new features in the future. We are always working on improving it. Wishing you great success!

Warmest regards,

Unicorn-Joy

I used this app to help me do x. I really like it how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

October 13, 2020

Hello Unicorn-Joy, thank you for your 5 star review and feedback! I'm going to reach out to your directly to get more details on your xyz ideas. Thanks!

Best,

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

Great App. I'm very particular about which apps I use and I don't get hung up on all the suggestions but this chat app works great for me. My customers are able to get to me directly if theres an issue with processing an order on store: scorpionsyndrome.com

Untold Time

It's pretty awesome having this as an option. The approval process was easy and done within 2 hours. PLEASE give us the option to add a logo picture for the chat and maybe change the name to the business name instead of it just saying business. THESE are needed NOW.
I am sure as this matures we will actually be able to have the customer checkout within the messages app using Apple Pay and that would be extremely nice.

Men's Heated Beard Comb

Installed it on my store and I've already had several conversations with real customers and one has lead to a sale and another to helping someone find a tracking number in minutes instead of spending hours emailing back and forth. Love this!