Appmaker.xyz ‑ Mobile app

Appmaker.xyz ‑ Mobile app

From $499/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Appmaker
4.8
March 28, 2022

Very good customer service. Very prompt and very easy to work with 10/10 recommend. I will be using this app going forward

KOUII
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appmaker replied April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review, we are so happy to hear you had such a good experience with our shopify mobile app builder and that we were able to assist you . We indeed take pride in maintaining clear and detailed communication between us and our lovely clients such as yourself.

Edited March 25, 2022

As a business owner, I was surprised by the quality of service offered by Appmaker. They helped me with the development of my application from A to Z! Sincerely, I recommend them! Best service, follow-up and response! Feel free to contact them! You will be amazed !

HUMIKKA BOUTIQUE
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
Appmaker replied April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! It was our absolute pleasure to assist you in bringing your shopify mobile app.

March 25, 2022

Great service and beautiful app. And the best part is the customer service, they are really amazing. I recommend it
Special thanks to Ms. Prabitha

Ezarif - اتبعي شغفك
Turkey
Time spent using app: 10 days
Appmaker replied March 25, 2022

Hi Ezarif, We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you and good to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that Prabitha will receive your feedback. I’m sure it will make her day! Thanks again !!

March 22, 2022

This app is very easy to use! Customer service responds very quickly and is very helpful. I recommend if you’re looking for an app

Dezired Beauty Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appmaker replied March 25, 2022

Thank you Dezired Beauty Boutique, for providing us with your feedback about our shopify mobile app builder. We’re delighted to hear that you received quick service from our office staff! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

March 20, 2022

Great App, Mine took about a week to go active-so far no issues, easy to configure, when I had questions, they always made sure to get back to me.

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
Appmaker replied March 25, 2022

Hi Posh Pet Glamour Boutique, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at Appmaker. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! Thanks for the five star rating !