Appmaker ‑ Mobile App Builder

The perfect mobile app builder for your store

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

مكتبة بنيان

Location Germany

They have great support, we are still in the app production phase, so we still don't know on the long run how it will be, but the test app was looking fantastic, and the app is fast and responsive. if you are looking for an app builder give them a shot because I think you will find what you are looking for here.

LuxUness

Location Japan

Appmaker's customization service is great. They help me achieve what I want. We always maintain real-time communication, and their work efficiency is really high.

VoltPPE

Great app with great support. Very easy to use and very easy to test. Very good app would recommend to anyone.

WOW Shopping

Location Australia

Its been a great experience, they have supported me till the app published.
Great support team as well.

Sauki

Location Nigeria

It's a great application that provided me with everything I needed with the wonderful technical support team

sportpodium

Location Saudi Arabia

I searched shopify mobile for dual language but most providers do not support, AppBuilder has done it for me in a week and I am up and running. I would also like to mention the excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company.

shoppingasyoulike.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Farm Shop Toowoomba

Location Australia

This app is EXACTLY what we’ve been looking for. An easy to use way of transferring your store into app form without paying to crazy developer fees. Really straightforward and simple. The support is second to none. I needed a lot of help with the uploading to the store and sorting out some different areas and the amazing Prabitha and appmaker team have been really easy to contact and really active and fast in resolving any issues. Big thank you to the team!! I would 100% recommend!

May 30, 2022

Hi The Farm Shop Toowoomba, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I’m so glad to hear that our team were able to make your experience with us a good one and that you liked all features that we offer. I will pass on your compliments to Prabitha and team. Thanks again for trying our shopify app builder.

Moorecart

Prabitha from appmakermxyz is awesome and communicate with me all the way to ensure what I need is what I got

May 30, 2022

Hi Moorecart, Thank you so much for your five star review.
It sounds like you are happy with our shopify app builder and support team. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

plentifulonlinecom

Location South Africa

Thank you Prabhita, your assistance is very much appreciated especially for creating an app for my store! You're a very sweet person and I therefore recommend this app!

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad to hear that you’re enjoying our shopify app builder customer experience. Surely we will pass your comments to Prabitha. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of features and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6