Appmaker.xyz ‑ Mobile app

No code mobile app builder for your store.

From $499/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PrinttX

Very easy to build and update and support was very helpful when I had a problem with setting up push notifications

November 6, 2022

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say, PrintX ! We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! Thank you so much for the great review.

Redfyn App

Location India

It was great support from team when i was in stucked. They solve all my issue and resolve it and help me on each step till the complete issue was not solved. Special tx to pr Great work from ur side.Appreciate

November 6, 2022

Hi Redfyn App, Thank you for letting us know about your fantastic experience with us! Surely we will inform this to our support team, once again thank you so much for trying out appmaker shopify mobile app builder and your five star rating.

مكتبة بنيان

Location Germany

They have great support, we are still in the app production phase, so we still don't know on the long run how it will be, but the test app was looking fantastic, and the app is fast and responsive. if you are looking for an app builder give them a shot because I think you will find what you are looking for here.

October 11, 2022

Your review made our day ! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customer happy, Thanks again for trying our shopify mobile app builder, We hope to serve you again soon.

LuxUness

Location Japan

Appmaker's customization service is great. They help me achieve what I want. We always maintain real-time communication, and their work efficiency is really high.

October 11, 2022

Thank you for your positive review ! It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts on our shopify mobile app builder. We are happy to serve a platform to convert your shopify store to mobile app. Please get in touch if you have any other questions.

VoltPPE

Great app with great support. Very easy to use and very easy to test. Very good app would recommend to anyone.

October 11, 2022

When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread the positivity around ! Thank you so much for trying our shopify mobile app builder!!

WOW Shopping

Location Australia

Its been a great experience, they have supported me till the app published.
Great support team as well.

October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive review, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Appmaker. Hope to serve you soon!

Sauki

Location Nigeria

It's a great application that provided me with everything I needed with the wonderful technical support team

October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a shopify customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

sportpodium

Location Saudi Arabia

I searched shopify mobile for dual language but most providers do not support, AppBuilder has done it for me in a week and I am up and running. I would also like to mention the excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company.

October 11, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating for our shopify mobile app builder– it's much appreciated! Hope our dual language feature helped you to get more local customers for your app. Once again that you so much for being our customer, Good luck for your business!

shoppingasyoulike.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive review , Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in future.

The Farm Shop Toowoomba

Location Australia

This app is EXACTLY what we’ve been looking for. An easy to use way of transferring your store into app form without paying to crazy developer fees. Really straightforward and simple. The support is second to none. I needed a lot of help with the uploading to the store and sorting out some different areas and the amazing Prabitha and appmaker team have been really easy to contact and really active and fast in resolving any issues. Big thank you to the team!! I would 100% recommend!

May 30, 2022

Hi The Farm Shop Toowoomba, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I’m so glad to hear that our team were able to make your experience with us a good one and that you liked all features that we offer. I will pass on your compliments to Prabitha and team. Thanks again for trying our shopify app builder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6