Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 janvier 2024

Great app. If there’s a problem they will fix it. So far so good

Inner G Complete Wellness
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2023

Quite a good service. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues you are having. Very friendly and their software is super easy to use for both my staff and my customers. I would certainly recommend!

Equality Products
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

I am still getting to know this app but so far it has been what I needed. It integrates with Shopify platform for tour bookings. I was struggling to set it up, but the Appointly team answered my chat requests quickly and set up a call to help me finalize setting up the app on my site. So far their response has been great.

Paseana
Mexique
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 novembre 2023

I've just started using it, but so far it has been great. Good support and really easy instruction of how to use it. Can recommend.

Cuddlina
Autriche
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 octobre 2023

Founder is so helpful. Responded in like a minute and their pricing is so good and it works too. I need deposits and it perfectly works in my store. All other options are so expensive glad I found them cheers

My Store
États-Unis
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 septembre 2023

I had some Problems with setting up my appointment at first, but thankfully they have the messenger where the customer service helps you almost any time. Thanks to Sam, i was able to solve my problem.:))

Schvarz Kaffee
Allemagne
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2021

Siisti ja selkeä sovellus, helppo lisäillä itse aikataulut ja asiakaspalvelusta sain ystävällistä palvelua. Värien vaihtaminen sovellukseen hankalaa, en osannut joten siitä pieni miinus. Muuten loistava tuote. Suosittelen :)

Teija Rusila Art
Finlande
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2023

The staff are quick to respond. They are always willing to help you with your queries, The app is very easy to use. My only criticism is that you can't book multiple services at the same time.

Bella Moore
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2023

Easy to navigate and a helpful support team. Looking forward to working with Appointly going forward.

Paradise Cosmetics
Afrique du Sud
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 octobre 2021

so far this app has worked really well for our store. However would be better if week long appointments could be made rather than just allocated times

Rookery Equine Ltd