Recensioni (995)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 aprile 2024

I use this app faithfully to run my service based business on Shopify! I would recommend it, it’s a smooth set up process and it’s not a lot of money. I used to have my booking on a different site but this works so well I love it.

Ck’s Beauties
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 luglio 2024

Love this apps it makes booking classes so easy.

tmjcreativecreations
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

Great app all around so far. Their customer service is really good. Sam has been really helpful getting me all set up.

FOUND Arcadia
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 giugno 2024

This booking app is great. It has all the features I need to run my business and their customer service is top notch!

LaLa M Designs Gifts & More
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

If you're looking for a schedling app YOU NEED Appointly! It is exactly what we needed! As an optional gift to our big-ticket item we offer a free consult call once they have added the item into their cart. Appointly is the perfect app with customizable features, lightning-fast customer service and a clean and user-friendly interface. THANK YOU Appointly!

Butchers Table
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 giugno 2024

easy to navigate and has made me so much more organized! Very responsive support team too :)

Emily Westenberger
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2024

Simple to use and most of all, the customer support is great.

AdeImpossible
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2024

This app is the perfect integration for our shopify website and is simple and easy to install, setup and use. The customer support is also amazing and they are very quick to respond to any questions.

Cheer Direct
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

So far I am really impressed with this app. It allows me to add all my different services along with in depth questions needed from the client prior to their session. The creator of this app is really helpful too, happy help with anything you need. Highly recommend.

The Soul Sanctuary Path
Regno Unito
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

Just what I needed for my shopify site! When I ran into an issue Sam was a great help thru the chat function. Highly recommend this app!

The Stitchery LLC