Recensioni (1.002)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 aprile 2024

I use this app faithfully to run my service based business on Shopify! I would recommend it, it’s a smooth set up process and it’s not a lot of money. I used to have my booking on a different site but this works so well I love it.

Ck’s Beauties
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

Just what I needed for my shopify site! When I ran into an issue Sam was a great help thru the chat function. Highly recommend this app!

The Stitchery LLC
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2024

The support from this app is very fast and helpful. Never had any issues with this app at all. Very cheap for what it is, cheaper than all of the other apps I have found which do similar. They provide more than I expected. Highly recommend to use this company over other apps.

Gardeners For You
Regno Unito
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2024

I have had an incredible experience with this app so far. Sam is very responsive and helped me set the app up on my Shopify store seamlessly. 10/10

CO.ASTAL TAN
16 luglio 2024

the free version can fulfill most of our needs. friendly and efficient support team. they are here to solve all our hiccups

Make Classy
Malaysia
23 aprile 2024

If you're looking for a schedling app YOU NEED Appointly! It is exactly what we needed! As an optional gift to our big-ticket item we offer a free consult call once they have added the item into their cart. Appointly is the perfect app with customizable features, lightning-fast customer service and a clean and user-friendly interface. THANK YOU Appointly!

Butchers Table
27 maggio 2024

This is a user-friendly app to book and sell your service! Sam's customer service is everywhere and You don't have anything to worry about. Let's create something great using this app!

Loong Flavour
Cina
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2024

This app is perfect!!! Very user friendly and support is very helpful

Revolutionary Sounds
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2024

I installed this booking app on my Shopify website and wanted an extra feature. The customer support was amazing very quick, friendly, and generous. They attended to my needs immediately and were very respectful. I love this app and encourage everyone to use their service. Plus their prices are very affordable compared to other apps even though they have all the necessary features. 100% satisfied with them and I highly recommend them :)

The Wealth Monk
Libano
Circa 15 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

Good options for the different services

Arm Vibes