Appointment Booking: Appointly

Booking app for selling services and appointment online

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blue Sage

I have a studio space to rent in hour intervals and Appointly has been great for this purpose. It has been very customizable and any problems I had, the customer service has been super fast and quick to adjust the program to fit my needs. Appointly has the most customization options and ease of use out of programs I compared it to. The program is clean and easy for the customer as well. Buffer times, customer cancellation and reschedule, specific day hours, text change, email notifications, questions at booking, it's all there. Highly Recommend. You can see how I used it at https://bluesagelife.com/collections/studio-rental

CISOaaS.Online

The app is very helpful and so was the services received from Sam Willis. He was very helpful and showed me exactly what I needed.

Marriah Jones Beauty

I use this app to book clients for services instead of having to create a new booking site. Easy to use and tech support was helpful in getting all set up.

Starseeds Essences

Great App and Customer Service! Great addition to my site! I look forward to my new appointment setting tool

Royal Globe Inc.

This app is amazing! I tried a few and then settled on this one. The support is fantastic. I Definitely recommend!

Kathy Santo Dog Training

After installing and testing 3 other booking/appointment plugins this app is the winner. Also, customer service was incredibly fast (talking real-time speed) and they were able to accommodate all of my asks.

Sweet Escapes

This is by far the best booking app on Shopify!! They were incredibly quick to add an option for me when I needed it... within seconds ...who does this? ...incredible !!!

Corona Coliseum

Sam was great and very helpful. He walked me though the steps and got me comfortable using the app.

GINLEE Studio

Great and easy to use app. works very well for us for booking experiences / events. Support is quite fast and helpful.

Uncle Rey Barber & Fashion

Super fijne app en hele goede hulp als je vragen hebt. De app is precies wat wij nodig hebben voor ons afsprakensysteem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6