Avis (223)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 juin 2024

The Propel Appointments Booking app is fantastic - a big time saver and clients report loving the ease for booking.

I love the amazing support they provide. They are fast and comprehensive when I'v had any issues, which have been only twice because the set up was very easy and intuitive to follow.

Sandra Jeffs
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 14 juin 2024

Hello friends at Sandra Jeffs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

20 mai 2024

I love the look of this app and that so many features are customizable on pro. Also the mobile first design is a huge plus!

illumined being
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 22 mai 2024

Hello friends at illumined being,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ariela! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

17 avril 2024

The process was easy in setting up and using application. As I am not tech savy the one question I did have, tech support was very paitent and helpful.
Recommend.

Shantiii x3
Australie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 18 avril 2024

Hello friends at Shantiii x3,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Rosalyn! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

10 février 2024

This booking app is the only one of many that I tried that avoids double bookings in the way I need it to, it looks great and is really easy to use. I had one small issue with variations and Leo helped me with a workaround to solve the problem. Great app and great service.

Lilly Loves Gifts
Australie
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 12 février 2024

Hello friends at Lilly Loves Gifts,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Emily! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

2 février 2024

We've been using the app for over a year with great success. The service support has been very responsive and helpful!

CHAPTER 4 | FINE + RARE SUPPLY
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 3 février 2024

Hello friends at CHAPTER 4 | FINE + RARE SUPPLY,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Scott! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

12 mars 2024

I highly recommended. Very friendly customer service (Leo) and fast answer. i love to use app

Ladda Health Spa
Finlande
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 13 mars 2024

Hello friends at Ladda Health Spa,

Thank you very much for the review, Ladda! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

9 avril 2024

Customer service team is very responsive and provides solutions swiftly.
Enabling the appointment system was very easy and clear.

Erica Tanov
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 10 avril 2024

Hello friends at Erica Tanov,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Erica! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

30 mars 2024

App all set up with fab help from Leo. Working great so far thank you!!

Slowbridal
Royaume-Uni
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 1 avril 2024

Hello friends at Slowbridal,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Tiffany! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

4 juin 2024

Fast and kind support

THEITALYINSIDER.IT
Italie
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 5 juin 2024

Hello friends at THEITALYINSIDER.IT,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

29 décembre 2023

This app is incredibly user-friendly and offers exceptional customer support. It's highly recommended for its ease of use and immediate assistance when encountering problems. Overall, it's a must-have app that revolutionizes smartphone usage.

Coaching By Enise
Belgique
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Propel Commerce a répondu 30 décembre 2023

Hello friends at Coaching By Enise,

Thank you very much for the review, Enise! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀