Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de janeiro de 2023

Excellent so far - Great immediate help from the support team also. Looking forward to seeing how we can benefit with this app.

Synge and Byrne
Reino Unido
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 20 de janeiro de 2023

Hello friends at Synge and Byrne,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Damien! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

28 de junho de 2022

Helped me a lot with fixing the app. Easy and simple! they made the process easy! I would recommend it!

Boca Bargoons Scottsdale
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
23 de dezembro de 2022

Easy to setup and very helpful crew, absolutely recommended. .

nailstylestudio
Áustria
43 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 23 de dezembro de 2022

Hello friends at nailstylestudio,

Thank you very much for the review, Kiara! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

8 de setembro de 2022

Using to be able to offer personal tarot readings. Very easy to use, lots of great features even on the free option, customer support is fast, kind, and very helpful! 10/10 highly recommend!

Bear Naturals Candles & More
43 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 8 de setembro de 2022

Hello friends at Bear Naturals Candles & More,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sarah! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

30 de maio de 2022

Awesome app, a lot of features that you otherwise should pay for !
Go try it, you probably wont be dissapointed.

DressDesires
Dinamarca
32 minutes usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Exactly what I needed! This is the only app I could find that had the ability to change the scheduled amount of time based on the product variants. Works perfectly and it is very easy to use!

Esoteric Awakenings
30 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 2 de fevereiro de 2023

Hello friends at Esoteric Awakenings,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jack! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

30 de abril de 2022

I added the app to add consultations to my site. On the set up page there was an option to give my account a boost and Chud responded very promptly (at 1 am est ) and assisted with the boost and when I couldn’t find where the change was made he took a screenshot to direct me. He was very nice and prompt.

The House of Tatum
27 minutes usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2023

awesome customer service, replies in seconds, thank you for this app work great for easy bookings, thanks

G.W Bands
Canadá
17 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 19 de abril de 2023

Hello friends at G.W Bands,

Thank you very much for the review, Yves! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

27 de junho de 2022

I used this app to add a consultation booking feature for my webshop! I help customers figure out which superfoods they need and this call is for free but needed to be able toschedule it immediately and sync with my calendar! Propel made it happen easily and smoothly! And had great customer service! Thanks so much!! Happy to find apps and customer service like that!

MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY
Países Baixos
13 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 27 de junho de 2022

Hello friends at MYSUPERFOODPHARMACY,

Thank you very much for the review, Katharina! We're glad to help your store. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

2 de maio de 2023

Muy bien, la aplicación esta bastante bien. Lo que echo en falta es que este en español aunque no hay ningún problema utilizando el translate de Google. La atención al cliente muy buena.

Mermaid Crystal
Espanha
12 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 2 de maio de 2023

Hola amigos de Mermaid Crystal,

¡Gracias por la evaluación IMPRESIONANTE! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la app y más poder para tu negocio! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce