Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 14 de junho de 2023

I can't say enough great things about Propel Commerce! From the moment I started working with them, they have exceeded my expectations in every way. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the e-commerce world.
I have experienced a substantial boost in sales and efficiency since partnering with Propel Commerce. Their tools and insights have empowered me to optimize my online store, attract more customers, and maximize revenue. I am grateful for the positive impact they have had on my business.
If you're looking for a game-changing e-commerce solution provider and I highly recommend them to any business looking to thrive in the digital landscape.

Swim Lessons Toronto
Canadá
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 14 de junho de 2023

Hello friends at Swim Lessons Toronto,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Javier! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

20 de novembro de 2023

very good app & dupprt

MariinCatering1
Estónia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 22 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at MariinCatering1,

Thank you very much for the review, Hans! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

19 de outubro de 2023

Customer Service is very prompt

Manifest Nutrition LLC
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 21 de outubro de 2023

Hello friends at Manifest Nutrition LLC,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

27 de julho de 2023

The support team helped me clear all glitches from other apps, creating smooth running calendar with Propel.

Soul Gratitude
About 23 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 28 de julho de 2023

Hello friends at Soul Gratitude,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Nicole! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

28 de outubro de 2023

Very good support.

MyRentalDress
Turquia
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 30 de outubro de 2023

Hello friends at MyRentalDress,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review,
Nilüfer! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

24 de junho de 2023

Easy to install and add booking services. Seamless integration and great and fast customer service.

Gretchen's Magnolia
About 12 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 24 de junho de 2023

Hello friends at Gretchen's Magnolia,

Thank you very much for the review, Gretchen! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

13 de setembro de 2023

De todas las aplicaciones en la app store es la más completa y funcional para mi negocio de reservaciones. La ayuda técnica siempre ha sido de ayuda y me han apoyado en dudas y errores en la app.

VIPort
México
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 15 de setembro de 2023

Hola amigos de VIPort,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Fue un placer atenderte. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

13 de novembro de 2023

Amazing app with great customer service. I highly recommend this app!

The Sissy Market
Bélgica
13 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 14 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at The Sissy Market,

Thank you very much for the review, Jens! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Editado a 25 de maio de 2023

I'm still finding my way around but the team are very helpful and it's very easy to use (so far!) and looks great - customisations also seem spot on.

Cheerful
Reino Unido
30 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 25 de maio de 2023

Hello friends at Cheerful,

Thank you very much for the review, Lisa! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

3 de agosto de 2023

The contact person was very helpful and fixed the issue. They were responsive, and very professional

Spokane Potters' Guild
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 7 de agosto de 2023

Hello friends at Spokane Potters' Guild,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀