Easy Appointment Booking App

Take bookings and appointments, manage your calendar

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Start taking appointments with Propel Appointments

Monarch Graphics & Design

I just started but so far it seems good. I clicked to add some new features and asked for help as well and they helped me greatly.

Leclaireur Los Angeles

Used this app to set up appointments for store visit. Really convenient! Customer service had been extremely helpful!

SINTRICITY26

Best App on Shopify and the Customer Services is quick and helpful. Highly recommended for all booking-based businesses.

shipwreckmontauk

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help create an in store event. Someone was available to help me build it online as soon as I installed it. They were helpful and the product was easy to use.

June 21, 2022

Hello friends at shipwreckmontauk,

Thanks for the review, Rebekah! We're always happy to help. Just chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

POBA LASHES

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Get this App!!! Its Easy to use, and has an Amazing Customer support!!! You'll love it!! Plus its truly Free!! I mean....

DG The Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Werkt top! De support is ook heel vriendelijk en meedenkend, ze hebben me zo door heel de setup heen geholpen.

More Than Kibble

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very good App easy to use, and love the support fast and efficient. totally recommeded. i checked other apps before and this is for sure 100% better

Maison Haru 漫山春日

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

因為正好有需要,預約規劃的商品類型!
其實已經找類似套件,找了一陣子了!
一發現這個套件後,馬上實裝。 套件介面真的清楚又方便,在地化,也處理得非常貼切!
馬上解決我的問題! 非常感謝! 對了!客服也回復得相當即時,再次的感謝!!

Ramps Skatepark

Very helpful support team and easy to set up and add to products. Our website now has a professional looking calender customers can easily make bookings on.

June 15, 2022

Hello friends at Ramps Skatepark,

Thanks for the review, Adam! And thanks for lovin' our app! We're always happy to help, just ping us! 😎

T.Alexandra.com

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I love this app and the staff are really helpful. i cant wait to have my clients book their appointments with this app.

June 15, 2022

Hello friends at T.Alexandra.com,

We're glad to help your business, Tamara! Thanks for the review!
Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀