Easy Appointment Booking App

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 27, 2022

Tom is the BEST!!!! Thank you so much for the easy-to-understand information and quick replies. Our company can't wait to see how this will work!

mawa-hangers.com
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Propel Commerce replied September 27, 2022

Hello friends at mawa-hangers.com,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Reston! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 26, 2022

So far so good. Customer service was awesome! Tom was very helpful and prompt in responding to my request for assistance. I am excited to use this new app on my website!

Luxe Life Recovery
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied September 26, 2022

Hello friends at Luxe Life Recovery,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited September 23, 2022

So far so good worked well last time i used it friendly service when need some help will be glad to deal with them again

TAROTRIFFIC
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2022

Hello friends at TAROTRIFFIC,

Thank you very much for the review, Robert! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 22, 2022

Appreciate the prompt troubleshooting and response when we needed help with the booking issues. Thank you, Propel team!

Artispique
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied September 22, 2022

Hello friends at Artispique,

Thank you very much for the review, Natasha! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 16, 2022

Just started using it... hopefully it works great and gives my customers the option to book on my site!

sugarplumdecorations.com
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Propel Commerce replied September 16, 2022

Hello friends at sugarplumdecorations.com,

Yes, we're sure you'll love our app! We're glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Amanda! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 15, 2022

It really fullfiled our needs, and support is very helpful. Customers can now appoint meeting on our site

e-biker
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied September 15, 2022

Hello friends at e-biker,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 12, 2022

I struggled at first to understand this app, but Tom went above and beyond and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Symphony's Treasures
Time spent using app: 8 days
Propel Commerce replied September 13, 2022

Hello friends at Symphony's Treasures,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Christina! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 10, 2022

I Like it, It's very easy to use and didn't take me much work to configure what I need, and I like the free plane that gives me enough time to try it!

Diana Bamuallm
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Propel Commerce replied September 10, 2022

Hello friends at Diana Bamuallm,

Thank you very much for the review, Diana! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 8, 2022

Using to be able to offer personal tarot readings. Very easy to use, lots of great features even on the free option, customer support is fast, kind, and very helpful! 10/10 highly recommend!

Bear Naturals Candles & More
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Propel Commerce replied September 8, 2022

Hello friends at Bear Naturals Candles & More,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sarah! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 1, 2022

We are still in the beginning stages of using this app but it is exactly what we are looking for so far. Tom from the support team has been extremely helpful and considerate. App is easy to use. My only small suggestion is to let us change the email address for our own confirmation notifications, not a deal breaker!

Honolulu Coffee
Time spent using app: 13 days
Propel Commerce replied September 1, 2022

Hello friends at Honolulu Coffee,

Thank you for your AWESOME review, Tyler! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀