Easy Appointment Booking App

Take bookings and appointments, manage your calendar

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Start taking appointments with Propel Appointments

SimplyEtc. Boutique

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The customer service was absolutely outstanding and very speedy! This app is very easy to set up and it's free?! You can't beat that!

NewMomTested Shop

I used this app to add an appointment booking feature to my site. Looking for something simple, clean, that does the job. I was happy to find Appointment Booking App. It's easy to install, clean interface. I needed support at one point, and they were fast, professional, and we're able to take care of my request within minutes! Thanks Tom! The best part, it's free!!!

Starlit Therapies

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Only set this up so haven't had a customer book actively but the support for set up was absolutely amazing, sorted my issues so quickly and efficiently. If only every business had the same customer support! Thanks Tom!

MARK MARENGO

support was very good. some important features missing but they promised they would add in the near future. The support was so responsive that I have taken the plunge. The app works very well with my theme. Very happy so far.

Catarina Macedo Ferreira

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 13 minutes

It's working really good and the support is amazing! Totally recomend!
Start using today and its really easy !

Nashelle

Great customer service. They worked with us to get the app set up and working properly. Would definitely recommend it!!

Dame coach

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Cette application est facile d'utilisation, la personnalisation est rapide et efficace et le support très réactif !

pressurefitbytt

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, great communication with staff. I can't wait to publish my site and allow clients to book.

Laceometry

I've been looking for an app like this for so long and I am so happy to have finally found one that does everything I need and more!!

Washed Marin

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Seems to work exactly as you'd want it to, UI is perfectly clean, and offers Google Calendar integration which can be essential to many, including myself. Super awesome and immediate chat support team which fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend