Easy Appointment Booking App

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 22, 2022

Tom was super helpful in answering my questions, and fixing a couple issues for me. Excited to use the app, I think it will work well for my needs.

The Land of Salt
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied July 22, 2022

Hello friends at The Land of Salt,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Erica! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 19, 2022

very helping !!! great app :) you will be happy !!!!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyleanacollection
Time spent using app: 6 months
Propel Commerce replied July 19, 2022

Hello friends at Tyleanacollection,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 14, 2022

This five-star rating is for the set-up of the app as well as the online support (I've not used the app yet for bookings). I have found the app very easy to customize and when I have had questions, the online support responded promptly.

lakoaching-7780
Time spent using app: 23 days
Propel Commerce replied July 14, 2022

Hello friends at lakoaching-7780,

Thank you very much for the review, Lee-Anne! Our support team is always here for you if you need any help. I'm sure you'll love our app! 😉

Enjoy it and more power to your business! 🚀

July 13, 2022

Great app! Super simple to instal on your shopify store. And if you have any issues, their team will be there to help you. Out of all the apps I’ve worked with, they have the best customer service hands down.

Tulum Vespa Rentals
Mexico
Time spent using app: 13 days
Propel Commerce replied July 13, 2022

Hello friends at Tulum Vespa Rentals,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We are always here to assist you should you have any concerns. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 8, 2022

Happy to have found this app. I compared all the scheduling apps and this one had everything I was looking for: allows multiple services, google calendar integration, complete control and customization. And the best part is that its currently FREE. Plus some awesome extras: ability to remove watermark, and quick customer service that has helped me several times already. They have gone above and beyond. I appreciate all the features and I couldn't be happier as a growing small business looking to schedule clients!

Cosmic Healing Shop
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hello friends at Cosmic Healing Shop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We wish you all the best and more power to your business! 🚀

July 8, 2022

I love using this app this is very convenient and easy to use and the reps are very helpful. Would def recommend.

Fashion Dollz Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello friends at Fashion Dollz Boutique,

I really appreciate the review, Stephanie! Thank you! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 7, 2022

so far i am loving this app. the functionality is pretty much just what i need. i have only been using it for a couple of days, so i will provide a more in-depth review at a later date.

Double Donkey Ranch
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hello friends at Double Donkey Ranch,

We love the review, Chloe! Thank you very much! We're glad to hear our app is helping your store. More power to your business! 🚀

Edited October 18, 2022

I used this app to add an appointment system to my shopify site. It was fantastic but especially love the chat facility as I was helped by two assistants over a couple of days and they made things extremely easy for me. I hope to finish it today and will then use it for my other shopify site and promote the app to friends and business contacts. Many thanks They have also just quickly sorted a problem for me and made sure it was put right so my appointments were up and running again

Saltash Uniforms
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied July 6, 2022

Hello friends at Saltash Uniforms,

Wonderful review, Marilyn! Thank you so much! We're always happy to help! More power to your business! 🚀

July 5, 2022

Super outil, bonnes fonctionnalités, merci Léo pour la présentation de l'outil et l aide apporté...je recommande vivement !

pinkers
France
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Propel Commerce replied July 5, 2022

Bonjour les amis de pinkers,

Nous apprécions la critique, Alexandre! Merci beaucoup! Nous sommes heureux d'aider votre magasin. Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

July 4, 2022

Great service even when dealing with minor misunderstandings. Incredibly accurate app itself. Highly recommend it.

Mavuso Wellness