Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de mayo de 2024

Love love love this app! We run a horseback riding barn and had the hardest time finding a scheduling system that worked for us and that we could easily use. We are not very tech savvy! The customer service is amazing and they were able to walk me through everything. Most definitely recommend, worth every penny!!!

Mustang Meadow
7 meses usando la aplicación
📆 Servicify respondió 21 de mayo de 2024

This is a very kind review, thank you! Happy were able to partner together to see your bookings grow :)

11 de abril de 2024

A lot of the recent updates have really improved the app and I appreciate the help I got from the staff who work on the app. This really helped my business.

Prehistoric World
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
📆 Servicify respondió 16 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your kind review. :) Please do suggest future features that you would like on our public roadmap!

29 de marzo de 2024

I have an ice cream catering business where we can be booked at multiple events at the same time with multiple service options. So far, easy appointment booking app is the only application I have found that allows me to book multiple services during the same time. I have tried to use many other platforms, but easy appointment booking was the only service that worked for my business. You contact their help center through email. They are very responsive and normally respond on the same day.

JB's Barnyard Private Event Booking
28 días usando la aplicación
📆 Servicify respondió 12 de abril de 2024

This is a very kind review, we try to ensure our support team has a fast timely turnaround and your review shares that well, thank you!

13 de mayo de 2024

The app is very well designed and covers all our needs. The team is very responsive and very helpful whenever we needed. It's very smooth working with this app. I highly recommend !

Ceramic Kanvas
Suiza
9 meses usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Fantastic App, I use this to book wine and cheese tasting events and it integrates into my Shopify online store and POS app perfectly, the support has also been top notch, I would highly recommend it.

The Cork and Truckle
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
📆 Servicify respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the kind review, the POS experience was something we recently redesigned! We are really glad you like it!

29 de marzo de 2024

Highly recommend! Does everything we need, a brilliant booking system all round. Easy to use, and if you have any questions Ray couldn't be more helpful. Thank you

Bluestone Vineyards
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

App seems to fit our needs well. During setup, the support team was very helpful!

Bando
5 meses usando la aplicación
16 de febrero de 2024

This has been our scheduling app for the last year. The features have been exactly what we need to operate smoothly. We have made app feature requests which have been addressed and improved. Support is 5 star and associates make every effort to assist.

Merkley Kendrick Jewelers
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
📆 Servicify respondió 16 de abril de 2024

Thank you! Responsive support and fast improvements is in our teams DNA, we are so glad we were able to help. We look forward to seeing your bookings grow!

22 de marzo de 2024

This was such an easy system to setup and get going. Very intuitive interface... everything just made sense. We did have a couple of questions on the best way to do somethings and between Qalvin and Ray they both responded so damn quick! Even late into the night sometimes!

Highly recommended!

Ghoulish Mortals
26 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

Ray was absolute amazing and so was Qalvin. I enjoy this app so much for my business and it’s super organized. Thanks for all your help!

Hold the rope training