Easy Appointment Booking

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 mai 2024

Integrates perfectly with my theme, super easy to use, allows my customers to book appointments quickly. There are a lot of options to customize bookings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I like that they continuously work on the app and add new features.

Le Cubicule
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Love love love this app! We run a horseback riding barn and had the hardest time finding a scheduling system that worked for us and that we could easily use. We are not very tech savvy! The customer service is amazing and they were able to walk me through everything. Most definitely recommend, worth every penny!!!

Mustang Meadow
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
📆 Servicify a répondu 21 mai 2024

This is a very kind review, thank you! Happy were able to partner together to see your bookings grow :)

4 juin 2024

Easy Appointment Booking is a great, easy to use app that syncs seamlessly with Shopify and Google Calendars. It makes booking a breeze for our customers, but also the backend of being able to see appointments by day, by type of booking, or by month has been a game changer for our business. Furthermore, the support team responds quickly with inquiries and helps problem solve in an expedient manner. Couldn't be happier!

Steve's Tea Company & Tearoom
31 mai 2024

Easy Appointment Booking has most of the features we need for scheduling private, group & virtual sessions with QB trainers.

They also have excellent customer service! They'll get back to you and resolve your issues quickly.

QB Takeover Store
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

I was experiencing trouble and reached out for help. I expected to hear back a day or two later and heard back instantly and was able to resolve the issue very quickly!

Lily's Color Lab
11 avril 2024

A lot of the recent updates have really improved the app and I appreciate the help I got from the staff who work on the app. This really helped my business.

Prehistoric World
📆 Servicify a répondu 16 avril 2024

Thank you for your kind review. :) Please do suggest future features that you would like on our public roadmap!

11 avril 2024

Never used the app. I have attempted to uninstall for months and continuously received "Sorry, something went wrong and we were not able to surface data needed to delete this app. Please try again soon!" . Charge $15 Monthly for an app I'm not using and can't cancel. Still waiting on a reply from customer service.

DreamandLiberty.com
📆 Servicify a répondu 12 avril 2024

Dear Dream and Liberty, so very sorry. That error is coming from a conflicting app or permissions issue. We reached out to resolve and refund your charges. Please send us a note at hey@getservicify.com. Looking forward to getting this resolved for you and your feedback will help us improve wherever possible. Thank you!

13 mai 2024

The app is very well designed and covers all our needs. The team is very responsive and very helpful whenever we needed. It's very smooth working with this app. I highly recommend !

Ceramic Kanvas
Suisse
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mars 2024

I have an ice cream catering business where we can be booked at multiple events at the same time with multiple service options. So far, easy appointment booking app is the only application I have found that allows me to book multiple services during the same time. I have tried to use many other platforms, but easy appointment booking was the only service that worked for my business. You contact their help center through email. They are very responsive and normally respond on the same day.

JB's Barnyard Private Event Booking
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
📆 Servicify a répondu 12 avril 2024

This is a very kind review, we try to ensure our support team has a fast timely turnaround and your review shares that well, thank you!

4 avril 2024

Fantastic App, I use this to book wine and cheese tasting events and it integrates into my Shopify online store and POS app perfectly, the support has also been top notch, I would highly recommend it.

The Cork and Truckle
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
📆 Servicify a répondu 12 avril 2024

Thanks for the kind review, the POS experience was something we recently redesigned! We are really glad you like it!