Easy Appointment Booking

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
6. juli 2024

I have used it for 3 years and love it. Support is top-notch.

Tuft-Love.com
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
9. juli 2024

Awesome app! Ray & his team are very willing to work with you directly. Not often you have the Founder & leadership so involved in customer success. Highly recommend

TechWizGal
24. juni 2024

This application works so well with our companies when booking calls for our team. The customer service is so fast and kind, if there is something we need help with their team is on it ASAP! Highly recommend 12/10!!

Dezerv Digital
4. juni 2024

Easy Appointment Booking is a great, easy to use app that syncs seamlessly with Shopify and Google Calendars. It makes booking a breeze for our customers, but also the backend of being able to see appointments by day, by type of booking, or by month has been a game changer for our business. Furthermore, the support team responds quickly with inquiries and helps problem solve in an expedient manner. Couldn't be happier!

Steve's Tea Company & Tearoom
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
29. mai 2024

I was experiencing trouble and reached out for help. I expected to hear back a day or two later and heard back instantly and was able to resolve the issue very quickly!

Lily's Color Lab
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
17. mai 2024

The staff was helpful and my issue was resolved quickly

Dark Oracle 222
6. juli 2024

the flexibility and wide variety of features make this application suitable for many business needs. their customer service is also top notch, I've gotten help with issues within less than 5 minutes!

Forkin' Sweet Food Tours
6 måneder bruker appen
19. mai 2024

Integrates perfectly with my theme, super easy to use, allows my customers to book appointments quickly. There are a lot of options to customize bookings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I like that they continuously work on the app and add new features.

Le Cubicule
10 måneder bruker appen
31. mai 2024

Great app, lots of flexibility. Does what it promises.

Freespirit Recreation
7 måneder bruker appen
31. mai 2024

Easy Appointment Booking has most of the features we need for scheduling private, group & virtual sessions with QB trainers.

They also have excellent customer service! They'll get back to you and resolve your issues quickly.

QB Takeover Store