Easy Appointment Booking , 221 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjĂ€rnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjĂ€rnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjĂ€rnor
15 september 2023

Honestly I feel like all these reviews are fake. Cuz this system is confusing and not user friendly or intuitive at all unless you’re a developer maybe. I can’t even see a page of all of my availabilities and appointments together, I am frequently double booked, and trying to figure out time slots and entering them manually is wild. For some reason only allows me to send one overarching email and won’t let me make one for each event. And tell me why when I go to make an appointment to speak to someone they use calendly? Come on!

Bratty Brujita
USA
8 mÄnader anvÀndning av appen
📆 Servicify svarade 17 september 2023

Hi Yvette, so very sorry you had this experience with us. Our customer experience is our top priority -- thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I've sent you an email to personally investigate these issues and set you up in the best way possible. Rest assured our reviews are all real with happy customers, but we would love to hear your feedback and make the app better for you and other customers as well.

I hope to connect with you soon so we can figure out the issue and set you up, even if it's with another app. Thank you for your time.

Ray

21 november 2023

I apologize, but the current payment option is not suitable for me. I require a yearly payment instead of a monthly one. Additionally, I noticed that when purchasing the app, it does not automatically upgrade to the yearly plan with the discount. Due to your lack of assistance in resolving this issue, I have decided to delete the app. It is evident that you do not prioritize resolving problems related to payment and charging an additional $29 per month on top of the yearly subscription is neither acceptable nor fair. Consequently, I am now considering other applications that offer a more comprehensive yearly deal with their pro package. If necessary, I am willing to spend my money elsewhere. It is disappointing that it took hours for you to respond and even then, you requested a screenshot, which raises concerns about your knowledge of your own app's problems, particularly those related to payment. As a consumer of your service, I expect to receive the pro package for a yearly subscription along with a discount as compensation for this inconvenience. If this cannot be resolved, I will continue my search for a better app.

I have reached out to customer service multiple times, but unfortunately, they have not been able to provide the service I require. Furthermore, they attempted to overcharge me for the Easy Appointment Booking feature, which was misleading. I cannot simply pay the full $199 for a year without any other options.

Society Elevation LLC
USA
7 dagar anvÀndning av appen
12 januari 2023

como vas a integrar una aplicación para hacer citas como si fuera un producto? se ve muy mal, deberian diseñarla de otra manera.

ALENNA JEWELS
Mexiko
27 minuter anvÀndning av appen
📆 Servicify svarade 12 januari 2023

Hi Alenna, so very sorry. You mentioned 'dating app' which we don't provide, perhaps the intention with this app was misunderstood? We reached out to you by email and phone to understand further. Please email us at hey@getservicify.com to understand the issue better. Your feedback will help us improve. Thank you.