Easy Appointment Booking

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月19日

Integrates perfectly with my theme, super easy to use, allows my customers to book appointments quickly. There are a lot of options to customize bookings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I like that they continuously work on the app and add new features.

Le Cubicule
加拿大
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年5月15日

Love love love this app! We run a horseback riding barn and had the hardest time finding a scheduling system that worked for us and that we could easily use. We are not very tech savvy! The customer service is amazing and they were able to walk me through everything. Most definitely recommend, worth every penny!!!

Mustang Meadow
使用應用程式 7個月
📆 Servicify 已回覆 2024年5月21日

This is a very kind review, thank you! Happy were able to partner together to see your bookings grow :)

2024年6月4日

Easy Appointment Booking is a great, easy to use app that syncs seamlessly with Shopify and Google Calendars. It makes booking a breeze for our customers, but also the backend of being able to see appointments by day, by type of booking, or by month has been a game changer for our business. Furthermore, the support team responds quickly with inquiries and helps problem solve in an expedient manner. Couldn't be happier!

Steve's Tea Company & Tearoom
加拿大
2024年5月31日

Easy Appointment Booking has most of the features we need for scheduling private, group & virtual sessions with QB trainers.

They also have excellent customer service! They'll get back to you and resolve your issues quickly.

QB Takeover Store
使用應用程式 6個月
2024年6月13日

I have recently installed this app, it covers my need for multiple events management, automated rescheduling and reminders and Google Calendar sync. The team is super responsive and helped with all challenges I have faced with setting up. On top of that, they have been introducing new useful features quit fast.
Working with this app has been very smooth, I highly recommend !

KLAYIT
瑞士
使用應用程式 4個月
2024年5月29日

I was experiencing trouble and reached out for help. I expected to hear back a day or two later and heard back instantly and was able to resolve the issue very quickly!

Lily's Color Lab
2024年4月11日

A lot of the recent updates have really improved the app and I appreciate the help I got from the staff who work on the app. This really helped my business.

Prehistoric World
📆 Servicify 已回覆 2024年4月16日

Thank you for your kind review. :) Please do suggest future features that you would like on our public roadmap!

2024年4月11日

Never used the app. I have attempted to uninstall for months and continuously received "Sorry, something went wrong and we were not able to surface data needed to delete this app. Please try again soon!" . Charge $15 Monthly for an app I'm not using and can't cancel. Still waiting on a reply from customer service.

DreamandLiberty.com
📆 Servicify 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Dear Dream and Liberty, so very sorry. That error is coming from a conflicting app or permissions issue. We reached out to resolve and refund your charges. Please send us a note at hey@getservicify.com. Looking forward to getting this resolved for you and your feedback will help us improve wherever possible. Thank you!

2024年6月11日

We were initially attracted to the app from the easy of features for the guest. Right now we are still in the set up phase and this team is incredibly accommodating. Very quick to respond and help trouble shoot any little hiccups along the way. We are excited to launch!
Thanks so much team, for helping make our multi-layered, multi-location, multi-service company easy for us and our customers.

Adoratherapy.com
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2024年5月13日

The app is very well designed and covers all our needs. The team is very responsive and very helpful whenever we needed. It's very smooth working with this app. I highly recommend !

Ceramic Kanvas