Easy Appointment Booking

Easy Appointment Booking

by 📆 Servicify

Create services, take bookings, send reminders

ViewProNZ

This app works great and I've found it easy enough to edit, the customisation is really nice and the availability function etc. is super handy! It's not quite as fast to load as the rest of the site so has made my page load speed drop - I'm sure it will get quicker though (the team seem great with support and ongoing dev) so I've kept it at 5 stars ;)

Fieldhouse Mental Performance

The app is user friendly and great customer service when assistance is needed! I use this app to set appointments for clients, send automated reminder emails, and establish days off.

shopscentlab

The service you receive while using this app is AMAZING! The app is easy to use but if you have any questions, I was connected directly to one of the co-founders who has out of their way to help me & make sure it was working perfectly for me. Highly recommend!

Gush & Instore - Pat BaMelach

so good and such good support!! i would really recommend! Ray answered all our questions right away and we had a great experience!

June 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know how we can help!

ProSharpeningSupply

good so far simple app for a simple task. Needed customers to be able to book appointments for a new service. Simple and quick solution. Upgrade features will come in handy as our service grows.

June 22, 2021

Thanks for trying us out! Excited to grow with you. Let us know how we can help!

Killicharm

Just trialing the features and so far so good. Easy to install app. Keep up the good work. Thank you so much. :)

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. You can use the chat box in the app to message us! 😃

Ibiza Nautical Excursion

They are on top of any request we made and making the best to improve the functionality of the app.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for supporting us! We're very glad that the app is working out for you. Keep us posted on what else we can do to make it easier to use for you!

Skintouch Beauty by Carla Amaro

I just start using the app, it is amazing! It is so EASY to use, My clients receive automatic emails soon as they are booked and I do not have to be worried with bookings anymore. I totally love the custom email designs. Could not be more satisfied with the app, congrats! *****

Divine Mastery

Great Support, Thank you! The support staff was great and really wanted to help me with my issues concerning the app.

Chainline Bikes

Raheem is a legend! So helpful on the developers side of things. Any question or concern you have; he and his team are able to make it happen - within reason*. Thanks again Raheem, Cheers!

Previous 1