Easy Appointment Booking

Take appointments, bookings, services, events on your calendar

Free plan available

bellanatalia

Time spent using app 1 day

Love the app - simple to use but professional at the same time . I had a question and was replied to immediately !!! I love and appreciate great customer service it is what finalized me sticking with this app and upgrading . Thank you !!

Kylie Rose Fashion

This app allowed for seamless integration of booking appointments on my website. The process of creating events was very easy and my customers are able to book appointments with no problems.

The Crystal Point

Location New Zealand

The customer service I have received is amazing. Ray is brilliant. He went out of his way to help me. Thank you.

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app was recommended by Shopify Help Center and we are so glad we went ahead with this. They are helpful and looking forward to making more bookings with this app!

September 20, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could live up to the expectations. Looking forward to seeing your bookings grow!

Potted NYC

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team of developers behind this app is very responsive and helpful! I reached out with a request to make a tool screen reader accessible, and they added this to their list of priority items and should have the fix completed within a couple of weeks at the most.

September 20, 2022

Thanks for the kind review and the feature request! We're working hard to make the app accessible for everyone. 💪

The Vin Natural Wines

Location Australia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

I'm just trying out the app, but it seems to be easy to setup and user friendly. Lots of flexibility. So far so good.

IntentionsNZ

Location New Zealand

awesome product, easy to use, staff are amazing at fixing any problems that you may have. Thank You.

blackpearlastrology

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very happy with this app! Ray was amazing - Got back to me right away and helped me get things set up. He went above and beyond! The app has notifications when a booking is made and automated email confirmations that you can edit to suit your needs. Thank you Ray!

Trekntreasures

Time spent using app 15 minutes

No complaints so far, I am using the free version but hope I will need to upgrade to the paid version soon!

8TO8 SDN BHD - 125553-D

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far so good, easy to install, clear instructions on how to use it, and user-friendly. Even the free plan is great for now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10