Easy Appointment Booking

Easy Appointment Booking

by Servicify

Create services, take bookings, send reminders

countryave5

So easy to set up. Worked like a charm, bookings came in with no hassle. Canceling my calendly since this works so well

Date Nyght

This app was very easy to use and looks great on my website. Check it out when you get an opportunity!

Capay Valley Lavender

I have tried other appointment apps and found them a challenge. So glad that I waited until Easy Appointment Booking was developed. I was able to set up two different products with differing appointment styles and it worked beautifully -- after a little assist from Customer Support/Raheem. Now that I have the hang of it, I can move along as new opportunities arrive. Assist from Customer Support was fantastic; helpful without being condescending.

Boar and Castle

This is a great app. I tried some of the other booking apps but this one is so easy to use. I definitely recommend it if you are taking any bookings on Shopify. I love that you can just chat with them (and they actually respond!) if you have any questions.

The Flour Girl | Baking Supply Shop

Amazing booking experience and made it easy to book appointments for classes. Definitely would recommend!

Clove Spring at MNL Farm

Still setting up, but it has been an easy process as the support has been great and very responsive. The over all communication i think sets these guys apart. very thorough and helpful and willing to go the extra mile to meet even the most specific requests.

McLachlan Family Maple Syrup

I used this app to help with online reservations for my restaurant. Customers were able to choose a date and time when they wanted to dine. This is a very beneficial app to use! Customer service was 100% and answered any of my questions almost immediately. So happy I chose Easy Appointment Booking for my Shopify website.

MountNorthDemo

Very easy setup! The support team was helpful, kind, and provided all that I needed to get started. They keep launching great features like the new calendar view and email templates. Would recommend!

Designer Bridal House

This app is great. It is easy to setup and use and has all of the functionality that you need for a booking process. All of my questions were answered promptly and effectively. I is a simply way to create an event and have a person book and pay for it, even if the event, like and appointment, is free. I highly recommend this app.

hajmademba.com

Really easy to set up and very intuitive. I was able to create a functional booking engine that works seamlessly is a pivotal part of the site.

Previous 1