4.9
May 30, 2023

Great app, and really easy to install.
I have tested it myself so far and is doing everything i need.
Had an issue where another app i use was blocking the 'select time' ( just showed Add to cart on mobile rather than bringing up the booking form) and reached out to them and Ray fixed it amazing fast and later also checked in all was good.

Disco Beads
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 22, 2023

Cannot fault the app, or the customer service. Simple to use, great dashboard, FANTASTIC customer service at all hours (not just US time) and a flawless system.

Perfect for appointment booking for in-person visits.

Nobody's Princess
Time spent using app: About 2 months
📆 Servicify replied May 29, 2023

We're so happy you chose our app, we're glad we could support you in getting set up. Thank you so much for the kind review :)

May 17, 2023

Love using Easy Appointment Booking! The app is easy to navigate and customer service is fantastic! This is exactly what we needed to book client calls.

The Chicago Gifting Company
Time spent using app: 8 days
📆 Servicify replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for the kind review! We are excited to partner with you in growing your client calls :)

May 15, 2023

Excellent service. Meeting our requirements which we need to create booking system for our store. Customer support is just amazing. Thank you!

Dream Hub
Time spent using app: About 2 months
📆 Servicify replied May 17, 2023

We're so glad this app is a fit for you. We pride ourselves on customer support so we are glad to have helped :) thank you!

May 11, 2023

A great app, with amazing customer service!
I struggle with technical stuff, and Ray was so helpful, and got me all set up so quickly! Highly recommend :)

Days of August
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
📆 Servicify replied May 13, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review! Looking forward to seeing your bookings grow :)

April 29, 2023

Absolutely fantastic customer support! I had some issues getting the app to work with my store and the team helped out really quickly by jumping in and looking at the coding (something I have no idea how to do). Really impressed and would definitely recommend it to others.

You Knead Sourdough
Time spent using app: 6 days
📆 Servicify replied May 2, 2023

Wow thank you so much, this review is very kind! We strive to have top notch support, we appreciate your kind words :)

April 20, 2023

The support was incredible, I feel very happy for the great attention and the app was everything I needed

asistencia
Chile
Time spent using app: 10 days
📆 Servicify replied April 21, 2023

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking time to review us :)

April 20, 2023

great so far! the only thing I would prefer is an expert representative to give all new customers one phone call to go over setting up, so we don't miss anything and get the most from the app.

Dermillusion
Time spent using app: 9 days
📆 Servicify replied April 20, 2023

We sincerely appreciate this feedback, thank you! We offer a set up call and will make sure to surface this better for new customers :)

April 18, 2023

Easy to use app and a great support staff for the things you may need help with. Integrated smoothly with our shop site.

adorn512
Time spent using app: 2 months
📆 Servicify replied April 19, 2023

We love that you found the app easy to use! We appreciate you taking the time to review us, please reach out any time :)

April 18, 2023

I've been using EAB for over a year and it's very simple and easy to use for me and my clients. Their customer service is great too and always help with any questions I get!

Victorie Beauty Spa Nicole
Time spent using app: 8 months
📆 Servicify replied April 19, 2023

So glad you're a long time customer of ours, thank you for the review!