Easy Appointment Booking

Take appointments, bookings, services, events on your calendar

Free plan available

Hunter and Shaye

We used this app so our customers can make appointments online during the pandemic. It helped us facilitate limiting customers to a time slot to adhere to the changing government restrictions. Ray was super helpful, prompt and always made sure that he was constantly developing the app to suit our needs. We highly recommend this app!

June 8, 2022

So great working with you, we really appreciate your kind review!

sararoller.com

Super easy to set up. Only had to click a few buttons and it was fully integrated. Haven't fully tested but have high hopes.

June 8, 2022

Thank you! If you have any questions, reach out anytime at hey@getservicify.com

Delight Boutique

This app is really easy to use and exactly what I wanted for my business. I love that my client don't have to check out when using this app.

June 8, 2022

So great to hear that this app fits your needs! We just introduced the skip-the-checkout feature so I'm glad it's working for you :)

Breedin Unicorns

This was so easy to use and set up. I set up the whole thing in less than 10 minutes. I can't believe I've been waiting this long to add a booking appointment app to my shop.

Thread Carry On

VERY well built. They thought through every option and have provided features/workarounds accordingly. This is going to make life much easier for me and our customers.

MAISON WINETED

Location France

Good support team, very helpful, good application too!
The app is giving interesting options to manage booking products/services.

Naturale Mystic

This App is exactly what I thought it was going to be and it looks exactly as i thought it would. Had issues with other apps intergrading with my theme... This app fit in perfectly. and it looks good.

May 4, 2022

So happy to know that we could accommodate your theme well. If you need a hand, reach out to hey@getservicify.com at any time :)

aearhart

This app has helped me book tattoos easily and efficiently, I love that you can book off days and set a certain time you can open appointment bookings for customers to choose from.

May 4, 2022

We're very happy to work with you, thank you for taking the time to review

Alchemy of Crystals

Easy to install and set up. Relatively easy to use within the site too. Great tutorials available on youtube

May 4, 2022

Thank you for the review! Check out our help center for more feature walkthroughs https://www.notion.so/Easy-Appointment-Help-Center-bd4521460a07446f869a87d92bf10738

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

So far this has been the best experience I have had with a scheduling app. I am so impressed that there are real individuals available for help and assistance so quickly, and over video chat which is even better. This is a very easy to use, straight forward app that still delivers all the bells and whistles if you want it to. Perfect for our needs and reasonably priced, whether on the free plan or paid plans you will get what you need! Will recommend this app to others looking to streamline scheduling of appointments, especially when online payments are involved.

April 18, 2022

I'm so glad we were able to connect, very excited to work together! Thanks for your kind review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7