Easy Appointment Booking

Easy Appointment Booking | Reviews

by 📆 Servicify

Create appointments, take bookings, send reminders

Buttercupp Candles

It works perfectly for our business that allows our customers to book hourly appointments and their customer services has been amazing!

IDUN Minerals

Great customer service! Very fast and super helpful. They tailored the app for our needs and helped us set up.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help :)

Hard Candy Self Defense LLC

EASY TO INSTALL. LOVE THIS APP MUCH BETTER THAN CALENDLY. I WILL BE UPGRADING TO THE PAID PLAN . THANKS!!

November 8, 2021

We do our best to make things easy! Thank you for the kind words.

Jah Apothecary

I am so impressed with the functionality and look of this app. I’m excited to begin offering my services! The team did a great job!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much. Very excited to help your services grow with this app :)

Mike Crane Photography

What a great addition to allow clients to book an art consultation. This will be an excellent tool for my business. The Servicify APP team was so prompt and helpful getting Easy Appointments to work on my theme.

Thanks for the kind words, Mike! Glad our app is working for you. 🙂

Centerpiecesocial

I installed 3 apps to do what this one app does. I just needed a scheduler that allowed me to add services, add zoom links and add discovery call questions. I am so HAPPY I found this app. Btw I have a custom website theme and I had no issues with coding. Highly recommend!

October 9, 2021

Thank you! This made our day. Please let us know how we can improve to serve your business better. 🥳

Marshmallow Piano

Thank the Lord for this app! I tried two others that seemed to just do nothing and their support wouldn't respond. This app is aptly named.

Thanks so much!

DetailLake

I was using this other app and it was so confusing for no reason so I decided to try a new booking app for my website and this one was perfect. 5 stars because it's not only simple but gives you great options to personalize your schedule without making it complicated.

Anglo Racing Academy

The guys at Easy Appointment Booking were extremely helpful despite their platform not being suited to our specific requirements. Their Customer Service is honestly second to none and they even went as far as suggesting solutions to our pain point that enabled to us to start taking bookings and making money. I would definitely recommend giving this App a try for your booking needs. You guys are awesome, thank you!

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review!

ADKZMod.com

This looks like just what we need. I am using a theme, not in the Shopify store and they were very quick to help me.

September 17, 2021

You are great to work with too, so glad you are a customer of ours!

Previous 1 3 4