Easy Appointment Booking

Easy Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 3, 2023

We had minor issues, but the support is excellent! We were able to fix everything pretty quickly. Thank you!

Cadar
📆 Servicify replied February 3, 2023

Gald we were able to help you out quickly! Thank you for your kind review :)

January 30, 2023

Thanks for a very good support !! The apps makes my work for my shopify store a lot easier. I am very happy to explore all it's features.

1888MUSIQUE
Time spent using app: 9 months
📆 Servicify replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for being a long time customer of ours and for the great review!

January 29, 2023

Ray was awesome! He helped me out with everything I needed and was very prompt with his responses. So far so good!

Kama Loka
Time spent using app: 2 days
📆 Servicify replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for the kind review! I'm excited to see how the team and staff schedules work out for you. Looking forward to your upcoming bookings :)

January 20, 2023

Highly recommend. This app has many solutions for my varied event schedules. Support is quick and excellent.

Our Little World Studio
Time spent using app: 8 months
📆 Servicify replied January 22, 2023

Thank you for the kind review! We strive to get you set up quickly so I'm glad to know that we worked well for you!

January 19, 2023

I tried a few appointment apps before finding this one, it was the most user friendly. Queries are answered quickly and efficiently, and Ray is very friendly too.

It's been a great addition to the website - to be able make appointments to visit the gallery in person. Great for booking events too.

Thank you for a great app.

Studio Cennen
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
📆 Servicify replied January 22, 2023

We love that you reviewed us as a long-time customer. I'm glad to see your bookings grow with us. Thank you for sharing this review :)

January 16, 2023

Ray was incredibly helpful, and I am so excited to add this capability to our shop! Thank you so much!

Black Bobbin
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
📆 Servicify replied January 17, 2023

Thank you, I'm glad we could help! Excited to see your bookings grow :)

January 14, 2023

Really easy set up for our custom fittings. We were actually debating between platforms and this app helped us choose Shopify for our needs. Ray was super helpful too! Highly recommend this app!

Italian Shoe Factory
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
📆 Servicify replied January 17, 2023

I'm glad the set up was easy for you, thanks for the kind review!

January 12, 2023

The app synced well to the stores' paid theme and when I had any issues I hopped on to their chat service and the experience was A*. Ray was amazingly helpful and even suggested to help with things that would make my store even better when he didn't have to. I have never left an app review on shopify but Ray deserves one for his fantastic service and help with my store!

CandyMonster
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
📆 Servicify replied January 17, 2023

This is very thoughtful! We wanted to make sure your event was setup in the best way possible so we took those extra steps to get you on the right track :) thank you and looking forward to working with you!

January 9, 2023

What's not to like? Integrates easily, has every feature you could need (more than we need for our basic application) and the support is phenomenal. When we send a support ticket (not because anything is wrong, just for advice) and we get really comprehensive replies quickly.

On our last support ticket, Ray who helped us out, had been onto our website, and noticed something regarding the stock quantities, he then took it upon himself to make a note of it in our support ticket despite it not even being the issue we asked about. Absolutely fantastic. In all honesty, I rarely leave reviews, but this was well earnt.

Thanks guys, keep it up.

Proper Cycling
Time spent using app: About 1 month
📆 Servicify replied January 11, 2023

This is a very thoughtful review, thank you! I'm glad our team went the extra mile to ensure your bookings go smoothly. Looking forward to seeing your bookings grow!

January 8, 2023

Great product, works exactly as it should, and very responsive support team. This app also offers a great degree of customisability.

Bruny Island Cheese Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months
📆 Servicify replied January 11, 2023

So glad we were able to help! Thank you for your kind review :)