Easy Appointment Booking

Easy Appointment Booking

by Servicify

Create services, take bookings, set reminders

MountNorthDemo

Very easy setup! The support team was helpful, kind, and provided all that I needed to get started. They keep launching great features like the new calendar view and email templates. Would recommend!

Designer Bridal House

This app is great. It is easy to setup and use and has all of the functionality that you need for a booking process. All of my questions were answered promptly and effectively. I is a simply way to create an event and have a person book and pay for it, even if the event, like and appointment, is free. I highly recommend this app.

hajmademba.com

Really easy to set up and very intuitive. I was able to create a functional booking engine that works seamlessly is a pivotal part of the site.

Jexi Online Conferences

This app was easy to setup and it's easy to navigate! Has all the features that we needed to take bookings. Would highly recommend it to other Shopify users who want a simple app. Thanks!

Helix Camera

We installed this app when Covid struck and we needed to create appointments for some of the activities that we conduct in our store. It has been very helpful and the people behind the scenes for Servicify have been great to work with to make improvements within the functionality of the software. We have now expanded how we use this and it is working very well.

Aikido Steel

I tried a few apps and this one was the easiest to get started with. We used this to take bookings for our chef classes and it was really easy, especially the automatic reminders. Their timezone feature saved a lot of headache. Thanks!

Straps&Co

Just started coaching classes and managing my bookings is really easy. I got started in a few clicks and they even managed timezones nicely. Great app!

arcayacosmetics

This app filled a missing need for our business. There are not many applications that cater to service businesses on Shopify. It was easy to use, and we got set up in minutes. Also, the support was amazing! Responsiveness was within minutes.

Bekin Supply

This app is great! Got setup quickly and was able to start taking bookings. The auto-email reminders are very handy. Their support team was super responsive. Thanks for helping me out! One recommendation is it would be helpful to see which emails are sent out to which customers. Please consider adding!

West & Woven

Great app, easy to setup and get started with no code! They responded to questions really fast and he made a great update that same day. They worked with me directly to figure out the best setup for my store. Customers can now book an appointment with ease. Definitely recommend!