Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. März 2024

I have been using Appointo for several months now. It is a very capable app, but more important then the useful features (which are many) is the support they offer. I have had a few questions during set up and after some time tweaking things, and the folks are VERY accommodating and efficient to resolve the my concerns. I recently worked with Shubhankar and he is simply awesome. I highly recommend Appointo, you won't be disappointed!

DuFrane
4 monate mit der App
20. März 2024

The customer support is extremely helpful, no matter what it is you need they will literally code it if they have to just to help. Amazing.

Bankroll Studios
Kanada
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
9. April 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
Kanada
9. März 2024

This is a comprehensive booking app. I reviewed about 6 other apps and just kept coming back to this one. Not only does it do everything we needed it to do, but the backend tech support is responsive, and they go above and beyond to custom a beautiful product.

ForHeavenSake
28 tage mit der App
8. April 2024

Appointo is the most robust scheduling application I've ever experienced! It is SO ROBUST! The amount of use cases it can handle with ease frankly blows my mind.
The support is second to none! I love the personal explainer videos I sometimes receive when I have a more complex questions.

For the Love of Hockey
2 monate mit der App
1. März 2024

I has problems about calendar availability and address require service from client. I sent appointment inquiry and received zoom call with an easy explanation and problems solved just in few minutes. Thank you very much. I am highly recommend this customer service.

The Gliese
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
7. März 2024

I greatly appreciate that a person set up an appointment with me to rectify some technical issues. The team member that worked with me was patient and very helpful.

The Porch Venue
6 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. April 2024

This app has been pretty self-explanatory, in certain cases it has thrown me for a stump; however, I've been able to reach out for support & get online/video support within moments & that has made me sooo happy!

Great support! Pretty easy-to-use app. Works great for my customers & me (behind the scenes).

Farm & Ranch Candle Co.
9 monate mit der App
8. Januar 2024

I would recommend this app to other users requiring booking apps as it is fairly easy to understand and use.
And even if you are unable to get something done yourself, being able to book a call with customer support at any time of day is extremely helpful and the quality of support you receive is great

Delta's Devices
Vereinigtes Königreich
11. April 2024

I very much like the app and the customer support is awesome. Karan helped me with all my inquiries. Keep it up!!

thatsCouture
Rumänien
Etwa ein monat mit der App