Avis (640)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 juin 2024

First time "chatting" with support and it was quick and easy. They resolved my problem quickly, though I give 4 stars as I don't know why it was occurring in the first place. I have used this app for quite some time now and it works well for my purposes.

M & M Skatewear
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

We've had this app since beginning of the year and so far it's been great, it has saved me so much time and hassle...prior to the app we had customers call to make appointments for a coffee farm tour. Aside from not having to juggle multiple calls, customers are required to pre-pay so if they don't show up we still have the revenue, and have sufficient time to prepare. We are a micro business and can't really afford to pay for apps but Appointo has been worth the investment.
Customer service is very prompt!

Hog Heaven Coffee
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2024

Estoy empezando a usar esta app. Comparando con las demas ofertas, creo que esta es la que mejor se adapta a lo que nececitamos. Tiene una excelente conectividad con la página web, no modifica formatos, estilos ni nada. La atención de soporte es excelente.
Lo único que no fue de mi agrado es que no se puede hacer reservas en el POS en Android (En iOS no hay problema)

Pet Park
Mexique
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 juin 2024

Although there's room for improvement, the customer support is excellent, which is why I really like this app.

Picnic Labs
Portugal
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

The user interface is very simple and easy to use. Their support team has been extremely helpful in setting up my shopify store. They have a quick response time and always willing to hop on a call to resolve issues.

Jax Beach Revival
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Very good features and friendly support

IceMafia
Finlande
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2024

Thank you for the demo. This product is going to be very helpful for my business

MAR
Environ 17 heures d’utilisation de l’application
7 août 2023

Very helpful customer support, very easy-to-use app! Highly recommend to anyone to use this app to manage their appointment services

Pan Liang Music
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 mai 2023

So far so good! I'm having some challenges getting the app set up and customized, however the customer service is amazing and I'm being guided through using the app wonderfully. Excited to be able to offer appointment bookings to our customers!

ASHYA
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 décembre 2022

the mobile app it's a bit weak... doesn't have much features and a lot to fix.
On the other hand, i had a few issues and things to solve, and the costumer service was always THE best i ever experienced in my life.
They are always quick, problem-solvers and positive atitude. i have to confess it changed my perception of the app.

KANUZI