Avis (639)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juillet 2024

Wow! I am so impressed with the online support I received to help set up my appointment calendar! The tech team helped me create hyperlinks in the terms and conditions section. They also quickly answered all my questions. I can't believe how powerful this application is! Still more to learn.

DivineAlchemy.life
3 juillet 2024

I really like Appointo, because it's easy to use. If I don't know how to do some settings they have videos available and also the 24hour support is very helpful, they just helped me to solve a problem within a few minutes. Thank you! I recommend this app.

Blossom and Tempest
11 juin 2024

Easy to integrate with our store and a very powerful and flexible application. We're doing something a little different and the Appointo support team have been fantastic at guiding us on how to best use the application, and when needed, making changes to help us achieve the outcomes we're looking for. Highly recommended!

LoveMyTime
Nouvelle-Zélande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

I needed support after changing my Shopify theme, and they got back to me right away (within minutes) to walk me through what I needed to do in order to troubleshoot the calendar not showing up.

Coco Coquette
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

This is the best appointment app for booking that is easy to use, set up, and for clients to use when selecting the day and time they want to book. Very user friendly and the help center is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify user who is offering consulting and coaching services for the best experience for the consultant/coach and client!

Consulting for Heightened Awareness
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

I have been using Appointo for the entire duration of owning my consignment store. This app has been easy to integrate with my website, feature-rich, and smooth. Customer service responds VERY quickly and I have always gotten my questions answered. THANK YOU appointo!! :)

Persimmon Consignment Boutique
13 juin 2024

The team at Appointo (Shubhankar, Sunny, and Karan) was EXTREMELY NICE and HELPFUL. As we were developing our website, Next Sports Center, we realised that it would be very difficult to find a turn key, out of the box solution for our booking/scheduling platform. After trying and testing out (and asking for help) from other providers, we landed on Appointo and really had a low expectation if the app would fit what we need. Lo and behold, after explaining in detail (the Appointo team was really patient and helpful) our requirements, they found a workaround (without a need for further coding), and a customised workflow from our end, so that the app would fit what we need.

Sure, other apps may have worked better or looks better or is priced cheaper, but the wholistic support and approach that the Appointo team gave was unmatched.

Thanks again! We really appreciate you!

Next Sports Center
Philippines
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2024

I have a wonderful experience with this app and the support. He walked me through everything I needed to do to integrate the app and showed me how to use it and benefit from it. Highly recommend

Jimena Alejandra
Australie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2024

AMAZING! I had been looking for an all in one app that would allow for me to turn my products into services, allow customers to book on an internal calendar, and also be able to offer monthly service subscriptions! The customer service is also NEXT LEVEL! Very very happy!!

Demure Lyfe
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart