Omtaler (628)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
1. mai 2024

This is the best appointment app for booking that is easy to use, set up, and for clients to use when selecting the day and time they want to book. Very user friendly and the help center is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify user who is offering consulting and coaching services for the best experience for the consultant/coach and client!

Consulting for Heightened Awareness
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
11. juni 2024

Easy to integrate with our store and a very powerful and flexible application. We're doing something a little different and the Appointo support team have been fantastic at guiding us on how to best use the application, and when needed, making changes to help us achieve the outcomes we're looking for. Highly recommended!

LoveMyTime
New Zealand
9 måneder bruker appen
12. juni 2024

I needed support after changing my Shopify theme, and they got back to me right away (within minutes) to walk me through what I needed to do in order to troubleshoot the calendar not showing up.

Coco Coquette
5 måneder bruker appen
29. mai 2024

I have been using Appointo for the entire duration of owning my consignment store. This app has been easy to integrate with my website, feature-rich, and smooth. Customer service responds VERY quickly and I have always gotten my questions answered. THANK YOU appointo!! :)

Persimmon Consignment Boutique
20. april 2024

This app is what we use for all our booking appointments, the support the creators offer is the best I've seen. Whenever I come across an issue they're super helpful with advice and always get back within an hour or so, even on the weekends.

Thorpe and Brown
Storbritannia
30. april 2024

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart
10. juni 2024

AMAZING! I had been looking for an all in one app that would allow for me to turn my products into services, allow customers to book on an internal calendar, and also be able to offer monthly service subscriptions! The customer service is also NEXT LEVEL! Very very happy!!

Demure Lyfe
18 dager bruker appen
Redigert 20. mai 2024

When I didn't see the feature I expected, I was immediately able to chat with support. He even connected by live video and helped me get setup and made changes I needed for our purposes. We are very pleased with the service so far.

Golden Horseshoe Equestrian
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
9. april 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
3 måneder bruker appen
4. juni 2024

I was previously using two different apps, An appointment booking app and a subscription app. But there were sometimes issues getting the two to work together how I needed them to.

I offer online services and some appointments are for minutes or hours, some are for days or longer. I also offer group sessions and needed a waiting list. I wanted to be able to offer different length subscriptions with various discount incentives. I also needed to have everything integrate with my Google Calendar.

This app (I chose to use the advanced plan) does everything I need plus more!!
It is really pretty straight forward to use, easier than many I've tried. There are helpful tutorial videos to watch if you get stuck too!

Plus the staff are brilliant. I have spoken with Karan, Sunny and Shubhankar and have found them all to be helpful and knowledgeable.

I actually wish I'd started using this app a year ago. Would have saved me much time and stress lol

Jaime Wiles