Recensioner (637)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 juli 2024

Wow! I am so impressed with the online support I received to help set up my appointment calendar! The tech team helped me create hyperlinks in the terms and conditions section. They also quickly answered all my questions. I can't believe how powerful this application is! Still more to learn.

DivineAlchemy.life
3 juli 2024

I really like Appointo, because it's easy to use. If I don't know how to do some settings they have videos available and also the 24hour support is very helpful, they just helped me to solve a problem within a few minutes. Thank you! I recommend this app.

Blossom and Tempest
Kanada
28 juni 2024

First time "chatting" with support and it was quick and easy. They resolved my problem quickly, though I give 4 stars as I don't know why it was occurring in the first place. I have used this app for quite some time now and it works well for my purposes.

M & M Skatewear
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
11 juni 2024

Easy to integrate with our store and a very powerful and flexible application. We're doing something a little different and the Appointo support team have been fantastic at guiding us on how to best use the application, and when needed, making changes to help us achieve the outcomes we're looking for. Highly recommended!

LoveMyTime
Nya Zeeland
9 månader användning av appen
1 maj 2024

This is the best appointment app for booking that is easy to use, set up, and for clients to use when selecting the day and time they want to book. Very user friendly and the help center is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify user who is offering consulting and coaching services for the best experience for the consultant/coach and client!

Consulting for Heightened Awareness
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
12 juni 2024

I needed support after changing my Shopify theme, and they got back to me right away (within minutes) to walk me through what I needed to do in order to troubleshoot the calendar not showing up.

Coco Coquette
5 månader användning av appen
29 maj 2024

I have been using Appointo for the entire duration of owning my consignment store. This app has been easy to integrate with my website, feature-rich, and smooth. Customer service responds VERY quickly and I have always gotten my questions answered. THANK YOU appointo!! :)

Persimmon Consignment Boutique
25 juni 2024

I have a wonderful experience with this app and the support. He walked me through everything I needed to do to integrate the app and showed me how to use it and benefit from it. Highly recommend

Jimena Alejandra
Australien
9 månader användning av appen
30 april 2024

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart
20 april 2024

This app is what we use for all our booking appointments, the support the creators offer is the best I've seen. Whenever I come across an issue they're super helpful with advice and always get back within an hour or so, even on the weekends.

Thorpe and Brown