Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customizability. It integrates well with Shopify, allowing easy booking and payment for slots. Merchants value its ability to sync appointments with personal calendars and its consistent performance. The support team is praised for their quick responses and willingness to add features. The premium tier offers additional features like group booking and widgets. The setup process is straightforward and customer service is exceptional, often providing one-on-one assistance calls.

February 1, 2024

Everything was smooth, this app meets everything we need to grow our servis. 10/10

Beloved Shop
Czechia
1 day using the app
December 4, 2023

I really enjoyed and benefited from the way that the customer services team help me with my issue in a way that is really easy to follow.

Inyust Digital
22 days using the app
November 1, 2023

Great app for scheduling your website booking and has excellent, friendly and swift customer support responses. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs bookings function for their website.

Marcela Giocanti
Over 1 year using the app
November 27, 2023

Easy integration, excellent customer support. Meets our needs!

Peak Life Holistics
10 months using the app
November 19, 2023

Very easy to use, support team help set up a meeting with myself and guided us through all the small issues I didn't understand too well. Worth using!

Chinatown Country Club
4 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Instruction were easy to understand.
I definitely will continue to use this apps.

Mapi Créations
23 days using the app
November 22, 2023

I am so pleased with the kindness and professionalism of customer service. I was able to share my screen on google meet and fix something in 10 seconds that would have taken me an hour to solve. I will definitely continue using appointo as a result of this customer service.

Shelsea Forward Pottery
23 days using the app
October 18, 2023

Perfect app.

I've been using it for a while and have now seen their update which is even more awesome.

Priyanshu was very passionate and helped me understand every feature.

I definitely, recommend it!!

cassiscreative
Over 2 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Truly amazing service! I messaged them about an issue I was having with my "adding to cart", and they in an instant assisted me and resolved the issue with no stress from my side. Really helpful service

Detailz
New Zealand
2 days using the app
November 1, 2023

There are a few appointment app options for Shopify stores, which makes it tricky to choose one. What makes Appointo the choice for me is the OUTSTANDING customer service. Priyanshu and his other team members were able to meet a lot of specific needs and adjustments for the app to work well with my online store. The app has some room for improvement in terms of design customization, but hopefully, that will come in a future update.

Alexis Russell