Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

by SidePanda

Sell services, appointments & calendar bookings online

Lush Fabrics

This app has been great to book classes and for customers to use our space. Support is top notch with a very quick reply to emails and a quick online chat and my issue was sorted.

To Boot

We are delighted with this App it suits our business needs very well and is easy to set up and manage as a product on our Shopify website. We have a simple need for individual shoe fitting appointments (not group) of different lengths depending on the number of children to be fitted and this App does it brilliantly and does not have lots of unnecessary features. We only want one appointment at a time but we could change that if we wanted to have more than one fitter bookable. We can change the hours available on different days to match seasonal changes in our shop opening times. The App shows us an easy to read list of upcoming bookings, moves them to the "past" as they expire and now has a quick and easy way for us to make appoitments without creating an account for customers who don't want to go online themselves. We can change and cancel appointments, it's just a shame that the feature for customers to re-schedule and cancel their own appointments is only on a paid subscription. We can't afford to keep paying out for Apps every month - it soon adds up! But we may dip in and out of the paid plan during our busy months because this feature is the icing on the cake for us. The developers seem to listen to users' comments and introduce features that are requested and have replied to my questions using the help chat very quickly. I'd recommend this booking App for anyone that has similar needs to us.

University Maid Services

Fast response, awesome staff. Had some issues integrating another app with this service, however, support was glad to help and sent the issue to their development team to quickly resolve the issue within a day. Thank you guys for everything, looking to work with you long term

Aliki Crop Advisors

thank you for excellent customer service....................................................................

Davails

App works very good. I had some issues with blocking dates out. Sent them a message and was able to get on a call within 15 minutes. Turned out we had an old Calendly from years ago that was connected instead of our current one. Excellent service. Thanks again.

SuitsForGood

Good App. Already the free plan is very usefull. the google cal integration is really usefull Great and nice customer service too

Hourglass Lingerie

Great help with set up....Perfect. Made the entire process very easy and only took less then 10 minutes to get up and running

Green Doctors Ecuador

This app is everything I wished for and the team and customer service is the best I have experienced so far! They are very responsive and they go beyond customer expectations. I am so happy to have found them! Highly recommend this app and their team behind it.

Luminous Beauty Spa

I needed help understanding how to use this app. I reached out via chat and spoke with Agarwal Tarang. He ended up doing a video call with me and walked me through how to navigate the app and how to make my site more user friendly. I am so grateful that I got a chance to have him help make this easier for me.

Creating Happy Living

This app is so Easy to use, offers seamless integration. Quick, responsive and helpful support! Yay!!

Previous 1 3 4 5