Appointment Booking App

Booking app for appointments, events, calendar. Alt Calendly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

DetailLake

Amazing app and support service. Highly recommend. I was trying to find an app that can connect with a subscription app that I have and not only did it work but offers so many great features. If you get confused with anything they have videos that help but what I really like is that they have a 24/7 support system and they respond quick to any questions you may have. 5 stars for these guys!!

Sprinkle Dazzle Collective

I really like that I can set up appointment scheduling with this app. I had to contact support initially as the app wouldn't let me remove duplicate info fields for when clients reserve their appointment. The team was able to quickly address the issue. I wish that you could at least have 3-4 services offered in the free package. I think that this app is good and will continue to get better over time with adjustments here and there.

Alpacas and Friends, Descanso

I signed up for a different booking app before finding this one. It was SO complicated that when setting this one up took 1/10th of the time I was VERY suspicious... but no... it really is super easy and intuitive. I had a few questions that were quickly answered and their customer service really is attentive and amazing. VERY HAPPY and relieved!

Cornelia S Lebensberatung

Diese App ist genial, ich nutze sie seit gestern und habe alles super leicht einrichten können, die App erleichtert mir meinen Shop extrem und ich spare sehr viel Zeit mit der Anwendung.

Ambition AG

We use the app as we got 1 product that we are not allowed to sell online by regulations, so customers can apply online for appointment for consultation. the support of the app is fantastic. super fast responds

Los Angeles Surf Shop

I used this app to help me book surf lessons and beach pop-ups. SidePanda has thought of everything, and this app is incredible at making efficient bookings. Their support team has been superb at helping me every step of the way. They are responsive, highly-skilled and helpful. It's a pleasure to work with them and I look forward to using their products going forward.

Dollhouse Cosmetics & Beauty Bar

This app is great! The set up was super easy and the customer support was super quick! I definitely recommend this app! I wish there was a way to integrate it with my calendar. But other than that, I would recommend it to any business or online store that needs to book appointments, groups or sessions!

Atmospheric Water Generator AWG - WAIEA Water

Great tool, getting more familiar with it and customizing it to suit our needs! Great free and paid options.

Influenced By Ashley

Tarang Agarwal helped me and was absolutely amazing. This is exactly what my site need a way to link my zoom and Shopify for easy schedule appointments. I have used other apps and I would have to manually add the appointments and/or they were extremely expensive. I'm very pleasure with the app and customer services.

Clinical Hypnosis Clinic

I have tested numerous App's and all have flaws. This App is easy to set up, and it's proving to be very reliable-without bug's (which is my highest priority). I'm replacing calendly with this also. If it had Zapier/Zendesk integration, it would be next level! The support team were super quick to respond and were extremely helpful. If you're looking for a good calendar app, don't waste your time testing the others, I'd say.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10