Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

by SidePanda

Sell appointments & calendar bookings using Calendly

Just Think Eco

The customer support was fantastic, I have a lot of apps on my store but this was one of the easiest to configure thanks to the brilliant support. I couldn't quite sort it via the IM so they jumped on a call within minutes and after 5 minutes we had it sorted.

Elev8Yourself

The app is going to be a game changer for my bookings! Scheduling made easy! Customer doesn't have to leave your site which is always a plus. The support team is amazing, they helped answer all of my questions with a smile! Definitely a must have app for beginners!

Khrissy's Knotty X-tensions

I had an appointment with Tarang. He went above and beyond to make sure that I maximized Appointo's capabilities to the fullest! Give this guy a raise!

Straight & Arrow Boutique

I tend to complicate things when I am learning something new, but with a fast call from the support team, I was up and running smoothly and super easily! Thanks guys for the personal help!

SPOTLESS305

Appointo is an AMAZING service, and has phenomenal customer service! Highly recommend this app to other e-commerce businesses, especially if you're just starting out. The developers help me immediately whenever I have a question and are very attentive and informative. They are also very open to working with you on specific requests. If you're looking for an app for your booking needs, I can not recommend this service enough!

MagixLashes

Amazing app, this is literally all you need to get your bookings done online! In case you don’t see a particular feature, costumer service is sure to get it done for you, By the way, costumer service is one of the best I’ve had from any shopify app ever! They meet with you and walk with you through any of your requirements, not just emails, and they’re fast to answer those as well! Install install, just ignore the other booking apps here

The North American Guitar

I used this app to help place a booking button on my product pages. It needed a small amount of custom coding but the Appointo team were really helpful in sorting it out themselves. The responded to all queries in minutes and I had a 15 min video call to get it set up. I would highly recommend them.

Designer Investment

These guys are amazing! They went above and beyond for us, great customer service. They worked with us to make our idea come to life and got on a google chat to make sure to explain everything. We are very satisfied.

Simply Lux Cleaners

The customer service is amazing. They took their time and answered every question I had. Would highly recommend who is just starting out

Stream Team Anglers

Extraordinary customer service! I asked about a specific feature that I couldn't find in the app; they took the time to ask me for more details about it, and then they built EXACTLY what was needed. It is a unique experience to work with such a responsive team. They are truly there to help and meet our needs. I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Previous 1