Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

Booking app for appointments, events, calendar, services

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

formable

Time spent using app About 1 month

incredible product and amazing service. Appointo is the backbone of our infrastructure, it's incredible to have such a strong partner. Almost like having our own product and development team in house!

AfriCan Immigration

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great App and customer service. Quick response to questions via the chat box. I would easily recommend

gruponewways

Location Spain

Los chicos Tarang, Priwanshu ambos fueron super amables y me ayudaron muy rapido, gran servicio! solucione mi problema en un momento.

ShopVictoriaRose

Location Singapore

I am new to this app. But I do like their features so far and the Live Chat is responsive to my questions regarding the app and their charges. I will try the app for a while and see how it goes before I give another review again.

A Girl And Her Crystals

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I JUST downloaded this app and is hands down THE BEST booking platform! And to top it off IT'S FREE! I was having such a difficult time with another booking platform that I was using for the past 2 years and was running into so many issues...it was an absolute headache. The company was never able to fix the problem or issue either after hopping on multiple calls with them. Very glad to have come across this app and I love how customizable it is! If you run into any problems, issues or need ANY help at all, their staff is extremely reliable, accommodating, communicative and beyond helpful! Definitely recommend :) Thank you again!

Artistic Fusion Craft Studio

OMG! I think that I have found the one! I have been through a few different booking apps and haven't been satisfied. I came across this app on another site and clicked the link and I am glad I did! I has the features that I have been looking for and more. When I had issues at 1am EST someone was there to help me on the chat. Then when I had another issue Tarang promptly jumped on a video call to help all me through the problem. I am still setting up the system but so far so good!

BTC

Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app with tons of functionality. If ever you need support's help, they're super fast and helpful, even though it's by email. I needed a button colour changed and couldn't do it myself, but they did it within half an hour. Great app, highly recommend!

The Laurel Witch Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

I just set the Appointo app up and got my products up in less than 2 days, and that includes testing bookings and testing email responses because I want everything to be perfect before promoting bookings in my shop. I spent the whole week before setting up another calendar app that didn't work out, so I was a little worried to waste more time. I'm happy to say that Appointo is easy to use and understand and should be a breeze now that I have the hang of it. Their customer service was stellar too. I'm happy to be able to start promoting my new calendar bookings now! I definitely recommend this app.

Mature

Onboarding call was amazing, seems easy to use and has all the functions that I want for my business.

Wet Nose

I needed a little customization help and the support team was awesome! Quick to respond and made sure I was good to go before signing off. Would definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17