Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo

Booking app for appointments, events, calendar

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sjölotsen

Location Sweden

A very good plugin if you want to have hole day bookings as I work with. And the support is magic! All small reguests I have had has been fixed within 24-hours.

Tangled Yarn

I use this app to book events and one-to-one appointments with my customers. SidePanda are quick to help and advise, I would recommend it.

Omni Garage

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app. Love that it supports multi-day booking. Sought after some help from the developers, and they responded within minutes, fixing the issue I was having on the spot. Highly recommend both the app, the the developers!

Encanta Med Spa

Customer service is amazing. I've asked them milllions of questions on the chat and tehy're always quick and super efficient. Very happy with them

Barber House

Location Australia

Excellent Service - Amazing App - Ongoing support is even better. Would highly recommend. Try For Your Self.

Circus SUP

Location Germany

Ich habe Appointo auf meiner Website eingebunden, damit unsere SUP-Kurse gebucht werden können. Ich finde die Integration wirklich sehr gut, die Einrichtung ist einfach, nahezu selbst erklärend und wenn man mal nicht weiter kommt, hilft einem der Support unglaublich schnell und kompetent.

Hava Workshop

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This works really well for me. This works really well for me. This works really well for me. This works really well for me. This works really well for me

sussex-phone-screen-repair

Excellent app works well and support is quick and very helpful I am happy to recommend Appointo as it does a good job for us

The Bead Shop Laguna Beach

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just started using this app and it is working out well for our business. We had a few issues and they were very quick to respond and help.

Future Clarity

Location Australia

Does everything I need to do and the support is fantastic. Great job Tarang in particular. Very clear and efficient support immediately when I needed it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13