Anmeldelser (57)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. januar 2023

We are up with appocart since 6 months, it has really helped us to gain revenue in all terms. Will defenately recommend to store owner who wants to excel sales channel. Order flow is good in this app and customer do not face any issue in checkout process.

JUST CORSECA
12 måneder bruger appen
2. januar 2023

Designing the app was easy. It took me about a day to design and configure everything. Once you are done, I suggest you go to their website to read the step by step instructions on how to start the publishing process. After testing the app, I was pleasantly surprised at how everything worked perfectly and how user friendly the app is. Also, it seems like my products look better in the app than they do on my website. During the publishing stage, there was very little for me to do. The team was very professional and patient with me. I look forward to working with them for a long time.

Concordia Style Boutique
11 måneder bruger appen
7. februar 2023

I absolutely love this app. If you are a small business this is a great addition to build mobile app for both Android & IOS. The support team is amazing & they itself helps to design the app with extra ordrinary outcome. Super fast response and provide top tier customer service. they have solved all of my inquiries. One of the most useful apps & I highly recommend.

Sterlinghills Farms
9 måneder bruger appen
24. marts 2023

Good customer support from the team and easy interface to manage. The team provides good customization options as well.

Arcedior
9 måneder bruger appen
11. maj 2022

One of the best. I was using another app before i found them and the team is very helpful with everything. Great support on whatspp and they help you to list the apps on playstores. I recommend and I will continue using this from now.

Imported Perfumes Philippines
7 måneder bruger appen
15. juni 2022

Nós gostamos muito do app, a equipe de atendimento sempre nos ajudou em tudo. Todos as modificações que solicitamos foram feitas.
Recomendo!

e-panelas
Brasilien
6 måneder bruger appen
27. april 2023

I had a fantastic experience working with Appokart on developing my mobile app. From start to finish, their team was professional, communicative, and dedicated to delivering a high-quality product. They took the time to understand my vision and goals for the app and worked with me every step of the way to ensure that I was happy with the final product.

KKGROUPS
6 måneder bruger appen
30. november 2022

This is a great app builder to start your business off with. The tech team responds quickly when you need them and the app builder is easy to use and set up your app however you want for your business. And if you don't know how to build your own app , the team will do it for you! No extra charge! Check them out, you wont regret it.

BrownGold
5 måneder bruger appen
12. juni 2024

Ive been with AppOkart for almost a year- really great team to work with… I'm grateful I found them they’ve made having an app a great addition to my customers

The House of Stylez
AppOkart svarede 13. juni 2024

Dear Melody,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We at Appokart are thrilled to hear that we've made the process of creating a mobile app a positive experience for you and that your customers are enjoying it. We take pride in our team's dedication to building strong relationships with our clients, and your kind words truly mean a lot to us.

We wish you continued success with your business and your app!

Sincerely,

The Appokart Team

23. juni 2022

The application is more than wonderful .. easy to use in less than an hour you get your application,,, and with the wonderful support team you will never get tired

shoppingasyoulike.com