Anmeldelser (57)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. marts 2023

AppOkart is an excellent option to start with our mobile apps, in one day I managed to design my app and in 3 days the AppOkart team supported me in publishing my app on both stores. They have an excellent WhatsApp group to resolve concerns or doubts. I recommend it for beginners and intermediates.

iSEW Direct
5 måneder bruger appen
16. marts 2023

Nice app! Very quick installation, Simple app UI, and Customization space available. excellent support by the Team.

MoBEL Furniture
14. juni 2023

A 5-star support from Appokart team. Exceptional service in supporting to build and fix the app for my online marketplace. The team is very active, responsive and attentive to solve the problems and I am happy with my app. Thanks to the team especially Shilpa Goyal and Atul Jain for your big support to me.

PHSAR99.COM
11. april 2023

I Never had to repeat myself I advised what I wanted and the team made it simple easy and quick for me I overly love my app

Drippin Chocolate Boutique
18. maj 2023

Amazing work the app is doing for our store. Support has been working to fit that app into what we thinks is the best for our clients.! Looking forward to more success

FixOEM :Repuestos Celular+ Micro Electrónica
Mexico
22. februar 2023

The interface is very nice and you can make all the adjustments yourself. In this way, you can have maximum personalization for yourself. Moreover, their customer support is also very good, when you have a problem, I contact them and they focus on how to solve it.

libenso.me
Storbritannien
18. august 2022

Loved the support we get. Explored lot of options but quite happy with AppOkart.
Thank you team for support. Lots many to come.

Doree
25. august 2022

This app was exactly what I was looking for! great people to work with, always available and ready to assist. we highly recommended to the success of any store.

Propfaktory
3 måneder bruger appen
22. januar 2023

Amazing app with grt feature with very less price. I srch alot of app - but in the shopify a lot of expensive app with less feature but this is the perfect for the startup.

Gola Market
3 måneder bruger appen
16. marts 2023

very great app and performance love this app from the design to the layout and everything and would definitely recommend for anyone wants a great work

Ecosified