Reseñas (57)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de junio de 2024

Ive been with AppOkart for almost a year- really great team to work with… I'm grateful I found them they’ve made having an app a great addition to my customers

The House of Stylez
Estados Unidos
12 meses usando la aplicación
AppOkart respondió 13 de junio de 2024

Dear Melody,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We at Appokart are thrilled to hear that we've made the process of creating a mobile app a positive experience for you and that your customers are enjoying it. We take pride in our team's dedication to building strong relationships with our clients, and your kind words truly mean a lot to us.

We wish you continued success with your business and your app!

Sincerely,

The Appokart Team

30 de mayo de 2024

The must have app for mobile commerce! This app is awesome and the team is awesome. They assisted me in everything and published the app on play store. They are also very responsive and pricing is awesome!

Scent Mall Philippines
Filipinas
2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

Very good, the team is ready at any time to offer support

K LTDA
Brasil
5 meses usando la aplicación
27 de febrero de 2024

Thanks to the appokart team. Great support and development team. Helped at all stages of creating the application.

Cbd-oil.market
Polonia
19 de febrero de 2024

Friendly UI with easy setup steps.
The support is great always answers on time and in a timely manner!

BebeMama
Bulgaria
22 días usando la aplicación
9 de enero de 2024

Dear Appokart Team,
2B FOUND SPORTS PVT LTD would like to thank you for the service you provided in bringing our dream app to LIVE on both platforms. The tech team understood our requirements and provided enough support in applying required changes to the app as and when raised. App customization & implementation is also pretty seamless.

2BF SHOP
13 de febrero de 2024

Super supportive and great work. Thank you AppOkart team for fulfil my dream .

Bong Kenakata
25 días usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

100% best app I have had for My store. I struggled in areas but the support was amazing and they did most the work for me to ensure everything was done as well as publishing the app.

Luxe-Custom-Designer
Reino Unido
12 de marzo de 2024

good

DIGITAL HUB SHOP
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

App fantastica e semplicissima da configurare. Il supporto é magnifico e velocissimo nel rispondere alle domande e a configurare la propria App. Contentissimo di tutto e la consiglio al 100%.

Shoppa