Reviews (57)

May 30, 2024

The must have app for mobile commerce! This app is awesome and the team is awesome. They assisted me in everything and published the app on play store. They are also very responsive and pricing is awesome!

Scent Mall Philippines
Philippines
2 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Very good, the team is ready at any time to offer support

K LTDA
Brazil
5 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Thanks to the appokart team. Great support and development team. Helped at all stages of creating the application.

Cbd-oil.market
Poland
February 19, 2024

Friendly UI with easy setup steps.
The support is great always answers on time and in a timely manner!

BebeMama
Bulgaria
22 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Dear Appokart Team,
2B FOUND SPORTS PVT LTD would like to thank you for the service you provided in bringing our dream app to LIVE on both platforms. The tech team understood our requirements and provided enough support in applying required changes to the app as and when raised. App customization & implementation is also pretty seamless.

2BF SHOP
February 13, 2024

Super supportive and great work. Thank you AppOkart team for fulfil my dream .

Bong Kenakata
25 days using the app
January 8, 2024

100% best app I have had for My store. I struggled in areas but the support was amazing and they did most the work for me to ensure everything was done as well as publishing the app.

Luxe-Custom-Designer
March 12, 2024

good

DIGITAL HUB SHOP
About 2 months using the app
May 23, 2024

App fantastica e semplicissima da configurare. Il supporto é magnifico e velocissimo nel rispondere alle domande e a configurare la propria App. Contentissimo di tutto e la consiglio al 100%.

Shoppa
Switzerland
17 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Their help team is always available to answer any questions or concerns. My app had a problem at one point and the team made me a priority in fixing it. They also quickly integrated analytics for my apps so I can in realtime observe the apps traffic. Amazing!!!!

Bona Fide Fashion