Reviews (57)

September 13, 2023

Dear appoKart

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for the incredible effort, dedication, and teamwork that went into launching our webshop into the app. This achievement wouldn't have been possible without your hard work and commitment.

As we embark on this new chapter with our webshop available in the app, I have no doubt that we will continue to achieve great things together. Your contributions are invaluable, and I am excited about the opportunities and growth that lie ahead.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hard work and dedication. Let's celebrate this milestone together and look forward to even more achievements in the future.

Warm regards,

NextthinkShop

NextthinkShop
Netherlands
3 months using the app
September 4, 2023

great people, very professional and helpful. they helped me throughout the process by being attentive to my needs and advising me in the best possible way. I highly recommend them

BELLA FRA
Italy
10 months using the app
August 17, 2023

I’m very impressed with Appokart, their level of professionalism and attention to details. They delivered a very beautiful app for my small business. Super excited for what’s coming in the future with this new app. If you’re looking for an app builder, I highly recommend Appokart! Thank you so much guys.

Desiribeauty
9 months using the app
December 7, 2023

Their help team is always available to answer any questions or concerns. My app had a problem at one point and the team made me a priority in fixing it. They also quickly integrated analytics for my apps so I can in realtime observe the apps traffic. Amazing!!!!

Bona Fide Fashion
6 months using the app
August 8, 2023

Great APP best cost benefit to create mobile app for store, easy to use and with many features. And a big difference is the support team that is very attentive and committed, they solved all my problems and doubts quickly, in addition to helping me with the errors in the publication in the Apple Store. The only point of improvement is to make the APP load faster, I thought it was a little slow.

Invel Brasil
Brazil
4 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Team is very supportive and helpful! Response time is great and they provide how to videos to help you in the future

LoveMoon Candle Co
2 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Amazing service and support, very reliable team. Thank you AppOkart. I highly recommed this application. Excellent price for start-ups

Insure Online by Beyond Services ltd
Lebanon
9 months using the app
August 16, 2023

A Fantastic Shopping Companion - AppoKart Review

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I've always been on the hunt for a seamless and convenient online shopping experience, and I'm thrilled to say that I've found just that with AppoKart. This application has truly transformed my shopping habits and has become an essential tool on my smartphone. With its user-friendly interface, extensive product range, and outstanding features, AppoKart has proven to be a game-changer in the world of mobile shopping apps.

Dar Emporium
Pakistan
2 months using the app
August 27, 2023

Fully satisfied with the app. Tech team is very helpful and understanding. Team helped me to create app what I needed exactly. Value for money.

GlamzLife
India
5 months using the app
August 16, 2023

I have used this app for a month now and it's so efficient, well organised and fast as in easy to use .I love it for my bussiness, its really reliable

NAIRIMA DESIGNS