Reviews (57)

August 9, 2023

Muy buen servicio, atentos a todo y la aplicación queda muy bien. Totalmente recomendable. Si tienes alguna duda o cualquier problema te ayudan rápido a resolverlo.

Birra2 Brew España.
Spain
14 days using the app
January 20, 2023

App Works Smoothly and their tech team is very supportive. It takes a little while to design and complete the app as per your preference. But it is completely worth expanding your business.

Great Work Team. Cheers.

The Muscle Kart.com
About 1 year using the app
January 18, 2023

We are up with appocart since 6 months, it has really helped us to gain revenue in all terms. Will defenately recommend to store owner who wants to excel sales channel. Order flow is good in this app and customer do not face any issue in checkout process.

JUST CORSECA
12 months using the app
January 2, 2023

Designing the app was easy. It took me about a day to design and configure everything. Once you are done, I suggest you go to their website to read the step by step instructions on how to start the publishing process. After testing the app, I was pleasantly surprised at how everything worked perfectly and how user friendly the app is. Also, it seems like my products look better in the app than they do on my website. During the publishing stage, there was very little for me to do. The team was very professional and patient with me. I look forward to working with them for a long time.

Concordia Style Boutique
11 months using the app
February 7, 2023

I absolutely love this app. If you are a small business this is a great addition to build mobile app for both Android & IOS. The support team is amazing & they itself helps to design the app with extra ordrinary outcome. Super fast response and provide top tier customer service. they have solved all of my inquiries. One of the most useful apps & I highly recommend.

Sterlinghills Farms
9 months using the app
March 24, 2023

Good customer support from the team and easy interface to manage. The team provides good customization options as well.

Arcedior
9 months using the app
May 11, 2022

One of the best. I was using another app before i found them and the team is very helpful with everything. Great support on whatspp and they help you to list the apps on playstores. I recommend and I will continue using this from now.

Imported Perfumes Philippines
7 months using the app
June 15, 2022

Nós gostamos muito do app, a equipe de atendimento sempre nos ajudou em tudo. Todos as modificações que solicitamos foram feitas.
Recomendo!

e-panelas
Brazil
6 months using the app
April 27, 2023

I had a fantastic experience working with Appokart on developing my mobile app. From start to finish, their team was professional, communicative, and dedicated to delivering a high-quality product. They took the time to understand my vision and goals for the app and worked with me every step of the way to ensure that I was happy with the final product.

KKGROUPS
6 months using the app
November 30, 2022

This is a great app builder to start your business off with. The tech team responds quickly when you need them and the app builder is easy to use and set up your app however you want for your business. And if you don't know how to build your own app , the team will do it for you! No extra charge! Check them out, you wont regret it.

BrownGold